No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the best network comedy going right now. I love it.

I still can't believe how much I liked Steve by the end of the season. Who would've thought he'd make a better couple with Dustin than with Nancy?

Comment

• We decided to give The Good Place a chance from good word of mouth, we ended up binging it in two days. It's fantastic.

Dustin and Steve are great. Steve redeemed Dustin for me. I fucking HATED him up to them running into each other randomly. "You still got that bat?"

Comment

• Dustin is 'the annoying one' of the party. Meeting Steve gives both characters direction and focus, and the pairing of them is pure genius.

As to Steve himself: I see him as the 'pretty boy' who everyone figures is set for life. The thing is, there's a lot more to the guy than just his looks and I really think that, as a character, he appreciates being useful. I've known guys like this...freakishly handsome yet legitimately GOOD GUYS who don't lord their good looks over others and instead help others. I think that Steve is one of these guys.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh and I caught up on Mr. Robot. That finale with the single continuous shot was a gimmick from hell, but very cool. And I love that USA is fine with running a 50 minute finale without any commercials.

Comment

• Steve's a good bro, but Billy is the most alpha of all alpha bros.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Started Narcos season 3, so far, still good.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Started Narcos season 3, so far, still good.
                It's really good. Sarah has never seen Narcos, so thinking of springing for 4K Netflix and rewatching with her.

Comment

• I was so bored with season 2.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It dragged in the middle but the last couple episodes were really good. I forgot season three already happened. Oops! Maybe I should watch that.

Comment

• My problem is that once Pablo was gone, none of the rest of the characters in the cartel were even half as charismatic.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Mick this week was fucking HILARIOUS. Holy shit. This is probably one of my favorite comedies on tv atm next to The Goldbergs and Brooklyn 99.

Comment

• Almost done with the first season of The Good Place. It's okay so far but it hasn't completely gelled for me yet. I do like Adam Scott's character a bunch.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H4gFlDn6c0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks fucking amazing.

Comment

• We're all pretending that his character is Stabler right?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X