Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(read this in Morpheus's voice from rave scene in Matrix 2)

ALL OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE WHO DONATED! HEAR ME!!!

PM your choice of either a personalized BDR or a SRIR episode. Pick a show, shoot me topics, and you'll get an upcoming episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Will do - as soon as I figure out a topic!

Comment

welp, it's now that time where I implore those of you that enjoy the forums, the show, and the overall BDR experience to throw some scheckles our way if you are so inclined as our yearly servers space re-up is getting super close (May 21st). Donations are super fucking appreciated!

All donators will be provided with something fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          welp, it's now that time where I implore those of you that enjoy the forums, the show, and the overall BDR experience to throw some scheckles our way if you are so inclined as our yearly servers space re-up is getting super close (May 21st). Donations are super fucking appreciated!

All donators will be provided with something fun.

If it's not cocaine, then why bother?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Seriously, we need to see some campaign goals.

$5 cocaine
            $10 Jamie gets deported
            $20 Martin vs. Moose - Pay Per View event
            $50 Ceej gets reassignment surgery - The donor gets to pick what gender.
            $100 Ari does a podcast where he denounces Judaism while eating Pork.

so on and so forth.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Seriously, get some goals before I keep making terrible ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Seriously, we need to see some campaign goals.

$5 cocaine
                $10 Jamie gets deported
                $20 Martin vs. Moose - Pay Per View event
                $50 Ceej gets reassignment surgery - The donor gets to pick what gender.
                $100 Ari does a podcast where he denounces Judaism while eating Pork.

so on and so forth.
                My wallet would open for several of these. Just saying.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Friendly reminder that we need money to keep this shit going. Thanks to those of you that have thrown some our way already. Y'all are the best.

Comment

Just made my donation to keep the lights on in this place!

If I qualify for the "Ceej Reassignment Surgery" level, Ceej's new gender shall be "RuPaul."

Comment

Thanks Tim! Greatly appreciated man!!

Comment

No prob, fearless leader! Tryin' to make it rain up in this piece is all.

Comment

You could always say this place needs $200 a month to function and try to get some Derp sycophants to sign over their SSI to you.

It would be funny, if it wasn't happening elsewhere.

Comment

But Troy, RX-8's bro.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rob also has that giant shark movie to make, too.

Comment

And my once a year ask for any donations is here to keep the forums/site alive.

Again, anything helps. http://braindeadradio.com/donations-are-awesome/

If you have VENMO and want to donate that way, my account is: @Buff_Headcheese

Thus ends my one and only ask for the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X