No announcement yet.

The League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The episode was very meh. But, I'd fuck Casey Wilson silly in an Uber.

I would've made those leather seats look like an episode of Cold Case files. I dictated everything I'd do to her to my wife.

All the while, she spent the entire episode trying to figure out where she had seen her before.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You, me, same.

Comment

• I guess Rogen was busy so they just had him do voiceover for a cartoon? He and Rafi are great and ridiculous so it was probably the best episode of the season even though the reason for the whole thing was fucked up. Pretty sure everyone will look back on this and forget the whole season ever existed.

Comment

• the season was not good. The cartoon was pretty funny though. I just fucking love Dirty Randy/Rafi shenanigans.

Also, put me in the camp of "would bang" in regards to Casey Wilson
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• man the last episode was pretty fucking great which makes the rest of the season stand out like a sore thumb.

Loved the stuff with Larry David and Ruxin, Taco's "vanishing act" (smoke!), and the stuff with Pete at the Draftkings battle. The ending with Andre and his kid was hilarious.

"I'll buy you a beer!"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
            X