Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy

Just finished watching the pilot episode, and damn. I throughly enjoyed it. The cast is stellar, the story has me hooked already, and I love The Pearlman.

It's on the FX network and hopefully we'll see a full season. Always nice to see the Brit from Undeclared in something. He brought it during the episode. Plus, Assistant Director Skinner is a goddamn skinhead in this show. That should be more than enough to pique your interest.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I missed the airing of the first episode, so I'm waiting for the dvr to record it when it repeats on the 7th. Glad to hear you liked it, FX is pretty solid with its original programing.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I missed the airing of the first episode, so I'm waiting for the dvr to record it when it repeats on the 7th. Glad to hear you liked it, FX is pretty solid with its original programing.
      Same here
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Still diggin this show. Loved the second episode, hoping that skinhead Skinner starts fucking up some shit soon. Just waiting for the ex to start pulling some bullshit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So I'm totally diggin on this show. This week's episode was pretty awesome. Kim Coates for the fucking win. And any show that has a castration in it and said balls are mailed, is pretty decent in my book.

Comment

This week's episode was pretty badass. Loved seeing the inner workings of biker gang politics. The cranked up dog was hilarious.

"That's before"

Awesome.

Comment

I'm hooked on this one, all caught up and I love it!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

So the last 2 episodes have been pretty awesome. Loved the chronic masterbater guy. Wish they would have shown the fight between Obie and the outcast. And goddamn to the burning of the tattoo. Jesus. That shit was brutal. Mr. ATF guy is gonna end up dead by the end of the season.

Comment

The nervous tick was all kinds of awesome!

Comment

Pretty crazy episode last night! Rob called it for the ATF agent, still not sure why they didn't just call the cops after he shot him but what they did after they shot him was great!

Comment

Lesley grabbed this on blu for me for Christmas and I've been going through the series. I only made it half way while it was on tv as she wasn't that into it, but I still fucking love this show. I'm about a quarter of the way through and this show still brings it. I hope they don't shit the bed by the end of the season, but I'm excited to see where they take it.

Comment

Season one ends well but season two is AWESOME. Stick with it, you'll enjoy it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So I have 3 eps left of the first season, but goddamn this show kicks ass. Kim Coates for the goddamn win.

Comment

Yeah she's a bad bitch on this show. Love her!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Yeah she's a bad bitch on this show. Love her!
                              He is moderately amused at your failing.

Comment

Working...
                              X