Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be a lot of crowded pubs tonight.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beach Blanket Burial...Annette Funicello is dead at age 70.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Richard Brooker dead. Dude was super nice to my buddy and I when we were pestering him with F13 trivia shit last November.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember watching reruns of "The Mickey Mouse Club" and watching Annette go from tween to teen, along with Cubby.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Beach Blanket Burial...Annette Funicello is dead at age 70.
            Well played, sir.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Jonathan Winters passed away. RIP love child of Mork & Mindy.

Comment

• Jonathan Winters was brilliant. Highly underrated comedian.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grew up watching Jonathan Winters, and the man had no equal. Funny as hell, and he was a master at improv and on-the-spot comedy. Robin Williams, among many other comedians, worshiped the guy. Plus he was a geek for The Shadow, which made his appearance in the 1994 flick with Alec Baldwin a neat bit of fan wank.

He's a legend and he'll be missed.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/evCj25UtfLM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RIP PHIL COLLINS
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He was carrying seven spare tires in that gut. AND HE NEVER GOT TO USE 'EM!

I'll miss the burgers.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Christina Amphlett form the DiVinyls, 53, from MS and breast cancer. Damn, really like her and the band back in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Christina Amphlett form the DiVinyls, 53, from MS and breast cancer. Damn, really like her and the band back in the day.
                          They were just on VH1 Classic this weekend in a One-Hit Wonders show. Guess she isn't touching herself anymore.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              They were just on VH1 Classic this weekend in a One-Hit Wonders show. Guess she isn't touching herself anymore.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Woodstock legend Richie Havens, 72, from a heart attack. Busy day for Death, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X