No announcement yet.

The X-Files - Can you go back home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Scully sees a dude with a wound and is like "THE END OF THE WORLD IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?! ALL OF MY BELIEFS MEAN SHIT ALSO I AM ALIEN AND I CAN MAKE A VACCINE IN LIKE 10 MINS"

And Joel McHale is all like "IF YOU SEE THESE SHITTY SCRIBBLINGS THEN THAT MEANS CONTRAILS AND ALUMINUM AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE"

Then Mulder is all like "FUCK YOU CSM I WILL DIE BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO LIVE"

Then CSM is all like "I AM EVIL BUT NOT EVIL BUT I LOOK LIKE SKELETOR AND GUESS WHAT I AM EVIL"

Then Chris Carter is all like "HERE'S A UFO THAT WILL MAKE YOU REMEMBER A SHOT FROM THE ORIGINAL SERIES. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE IN 10 YEARS I HAVE LEARNED NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE GOOD TV"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

lol

Well, do I need to waste time on it Rob?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

watch episode 3 only. The rest can be skipped. OR watch episode 1, 3, and 6

3 is one of the best standalone episodes in the entire series.

1 and 6 are the only episodes that have any ties for the most part to the mythology and this is where you can tell Chris wanted to make a movie with this story but still can't write for shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The fact that Carter STILL can't make good TV is enough to make me avoid it. I'll check ep. 3.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

yeah, you'll be good with just 3 then.

Man, the more I think about it the more I get angry at this whole revival.

Comment

Best I can say about this is at least it was only 6 episodes. It was over quick.

I agree with Rob, episode 3 is all you really need to watch, Martin.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Like Scully sees a dude with a wound and is like "THE END OF THE WORLD IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?! ALL OF MY BELIEFS MEAN SHIT ALSO I AM ALIEN AND I CAN MAKE A VACCINE IN LIKE 10 MINS"

And Joel McHale is all like "IF YOU SEE THESE SHITTY SCRIBBLINGS THEN THAT MEANS CONTRAILS AND ALUMINUM AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE"

Then Mulder is all like "FUCK YOU CSM I WILL DIE BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO LIVE"

Then CSM is all like "I AM EVIL BUT NOT EVIL BUT I LOOK LIKE SKELETOR AND GUESS WHAT I AM EVIL"

Then Chris Carter is all like "HERE'S A UFO THAT WILL MAKE YOU REMEMBER A SHOT FROM THE ORIGINAL SERIES. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE IN 10 YEARS I HAVE LEARNED NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE GOOD TV"
                You left out the part where Scully single-handedly stops a riot by saying "hey, guys, don't do this. Let's all go get medicine instead!"

FUCK the finale is infuriating. How can anyone think this was good? What a massive bummer.

Comment

oh god, you're right. I forgot about the riot scene.

GODDAMMIT CHRIS CARTER

Comment

Just finished it last night. If Carter wanted to do a massive worldwide outbreak then why not spend all six episodes on it and give us a fucking conclusion? This shit was so rushed and stupid when it could have been stretched out and given room to breath. I mean, Mulder looks like he's got an hour at most, and NOW THEY HAVE TO FIND HIS FUCKING KID DURING A MASSIVE PANDEMIC?!?!?

It's like they wanted to have their cake and fuck it too. "Let's do a massive story line about the world coming to an end while doing stand alone episodes too." And the Scully/Mulder doppelgangers were cute for a single episode, but now they're recurring characters? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Were they worried about getting Duchovny & Anderson back, so they created younger versions of them as a back-up? Cause everyone just loved the show when Mulder and Scully left.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm the guy who had no problem with Dogget/Reyes. But Miller/Einstein are no Dogget/Reyes.

I finally realized where I recognized Enistein from as well....Can't Hardly Wait.

Comment

I'm now into the years I haven't seen on the original run- season six. guess I must've stopped watching right after the first movie. The second episode has Bryan Cranston with a bitchin' mustache!

Also you can totally tell they moved production to LA. Everything looks so different.

Comment

Working...
                        X