No announcement yet.

The Following - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, this week's episode has Bacon do the DUMBEST thing ever in regards to a new character.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Spear gun WHAT

Comment

oh shit yeah. Creepy chick from Spider-Man 2 is creepy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That whole scene was messed up. It was clear something bad was going to happen but spear gun? And how giddy she was? Yikes. Bacon was great in this episode, too.

Comment

Wow. At this point I don't know what to expect. Claire finally did something "smart". Roderick went out like a bitch and pixie chick needs to get naked again.

Comment

Can't believe how stupid FBI girl was at the militia guy's house. The cult is catching more breaks due to idiocy than anything else. I look forward to more fights between Claire and the pixie.

Comment

pretty decent episode tonight.

All kinds of shit went down.

Spoiler: spoieulrs 
                Joe getting his shit rocked again, with a FORK!, Pixie fucking slitting Jacob's throat was harsh, and that agent is fucked and also fuck the whole buried alive thing, nope

Comment

wow. Decent ending to the season.

Would be totally fine with them not doing anymore. And since I don't follow trends, I have no idea if they are getting a second season.

Comment

Won't see it until next week on Hulu but I really liked how everything has ramped up the past couple episodes, except for the IDIOT FBI guy who checked the girl for weapons. Durr...

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Would be totally fine with them not doing anymore. And since I don't follow trends, I have no idea if they are getting a second season.
                      Everything I read about it was brutal, wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

I kind of figured.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It's FOX and it's one of only two new shows that made money this year. They will force a second season.

Fuck, they renewed Glee for two more years and it's bleeding money hand over fist.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Checked out the new episode for season 2 last night.

I still dig this show. Kenny from OZ showing up was nice. Creepy twins are creepy. And lulz to them making Kenny stand in the corner.

Comment

Ah shit. DVRed half of it. Fuck.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

those twins are creepy as fuck. I'm bummed we're probably not getting any more of redneck Carroll.

Iceman is hilarious in this.

"I AM THE ALPHA DOG NOW BACONATOR!"

Comment

Working...
                                X