No announcement yet.

Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I kinda wonder how great Lane actually is with finances given all their discussion about clients and the books and whatnot. I briefly floated the idea that maybe he was personally backing some of SCDP's stuff just to keep them afloat. There were definitely racial overtones in that scene though.

TONIGHT! YEEEE
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Did January Jones really get that big when she was knocked up? It looked like makeup, but much better fat makeup than they put on Peggy in season one. I love that they smash cut from fatso Betty to Megan getting dressed.

And I love what they're doing with Pete and Roger. I hope they keep that rivalry going all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
        Yeah, I kinda wonder how great Lane actually is with finances given all their discussion about clients and the books and whatnot. I briefly floated the idea that maybe he was personally backing some of SCDP's stuff just to keep them afloat. There were definitely racial overtones in that scene though.

TONIGHT! YEEEE

I can totally see the Lane angle, but I'm not sure if they will pursue it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Did January Jones really get that big when she was knocked up? It looked like makeup, but much better fat makeup than they put on Peggy in season one. I love that they smash cut from fatso Betty to Megan getting dressed.

And I love what they're doing with Pete and Roger. I hope they keep that rivalry going all season.
          No, they used make up. That whole storyline was trolling. Hey we know you all hate Betty maybe we will kill her. LOLNOPE

Comment

Aww, Don loves his new wife so much that he's dreaming about killing the chicks he boned while he was married to Betty. That's so sweet.

Comment

Joan was all kinds of awesome on this episode. She even threw the rape back at him. Kind of glad that this relationship is coming to a close, it never felt natural or earned at all.

Comment

I thought for sure she was going to toss out the "he's not your baby" card. Maybe she's saving that for later.

Comment

Oh Pete, you creepy little weasel.

Comment

Who kills himself first, Pete or Lane?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Who kills himself first, Pete or Lane?

Neither. Lane will probably quit later on, but Pete will thrive and deal with minor setbacks.

Pete is the prototypical ad man.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I think Pete's gonna kill Roger. Just a hunch. There's far too much animosity between the two, and I can totally see Roger saying something to Pete that makes him totally snap. Remember, he's got a gun in his office...that has to come into playing at some point.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I think Pete's gonna kill Roger. Just a hunch. There's far too much animosity between the two, and I can totally see Roger saying something to Pete that makes him totally snap. Remember, he's got a gun in his office...that has to come into playing at some point.

I totally forgot about the gun. Plus, Slattery's getting more into directing than acting.

Comment

Actually, I just figured it out...Pete is going to accidentally kill Megan. That will give Don season 6 to mourn and season 7 to reconcile with Betty.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Actually, I just figured it out...Pete is going to accidentally kill Megan. That will give Don season 6 to mourn and season 7 to reconcile with Betty.

So, you're seeing Season 7 as an inevitable conclusion too? Given the recent Breaking Bad news, I can see them splitting Season 6.

Comment

This would be terrible. Mostly because I like the interplay between Don and Megan. Also, Betty is awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X