X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need new Fallout DLC...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I need to play Fallout 3. Still waiting for it to get to my acceptable price point.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Played some SF4 on Wednesday. I'm calling you out, Rob.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Why? You want me to beat your ass into the ground some more?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH SNAP SON!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Why are you commenting on your own reply?

And because I finally figured out how to play Guile.

Comment

• Haha. Great. So spamming of sonic boom a lot?

Comment

• You'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Haha. Great. So spamming of sonic boom a lot?
                    Is there any other way?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lots and lots of Beatles Rock Band. The achievements are harder than I thought they'd be. There's one G-R-O hammer-on in Octopus's Garden that fucks me up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's starting to piss me off.

Comment

• Still fucking rocking Banjo. Jesus christ. I <33333 this game so fucking much.

Comment

• I beat Lord of the Rings: Conquest with my little brother yesterday at his bday party. Man, it's amazing what kids will play due to a license. That game fucking sucks hard (and it could be sooo awesome) but he loves the shit outta it because it's LOTR. We beat the good guy campaign in like 2 hours co-op. Some fun parts (mostly due to him getting super annoyed and yelling at the tv) but mostly shit. Seems that Battle for Middle Earth I and II for the PC and the LOTR games for the PS2 are the best games in the LOTR universe still.

Comment

• Playing Battlefield Bad Company. Multiplayer is kinda cool, but aggravating.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Playing Battlefield Bad Company. Multiplayer is kinda cool, but aggravating.
                              Demo turned me off to that. Only cool part to me was destructible environments.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Demo sucked. Real game is better. Haven't tried the single player yet.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X