Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barely noticed the 3d during the 24 minutes worth of clips at SDCC. And the CG does not look uber great like everyone has been saying. District 9's special effects pulled off better effects than the clips I fucking saw. But District 9 combined gritty real life with CG and pulled it off. Avatar is so damn pretty that it's unbelievable.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

THAT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It looks like a circle jerk between concept artists...which ain't all that bad.

Thankfully I have something to see during the holiday season that isn't another creepy Zemeckis "mocappin' " movie.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still don't know what this movie is about. Granted, I've stayed away from all the internet chatter and all I've seen is that teaser a couple days ago. From Rob's previous post, it's a sequel to Twilight? Looks interesting enough. Didn't know that new terminator was a cripple now.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Gimpy uses an "alien" body to get around in a foreign world and meets a gal from said world and then fly dragon thingies and will probaly fall in love. It's basically Titanic on another world but replace the sinking ship with a dying planet.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

With no Billy Zane or Winslet boobs.

Comment

New trailer. I still really want to see this.

Comment

Bad Ass... need to see this shit at an IMax
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Kinda leaves me cold. "This....this is our land!" WEAK. Very pretty though.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You're cold. Cause you're old and your blood isn't flowing as well as it used to.

Comment

I left my snuggie at home.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

ZING!

Comment

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...FkZWM0NTFmZTM-

Comment

So, yeah, based on the trailer* it doesn't look like the story is going to be breaking any ground but it sure looks neat. I'll probably go see it in the theater over the holiday. Now that I've seen a bit more in motion, it's pretty impressive how much the smurf looks like paralyzed guy.

*yes, I know it's just a trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X