No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any episode with Sovereign David Bowie makes me happy.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• When he was pretending to be FUTURE RUSTY I lost it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I missed the first 10 mins of last night's episode.

Patton Oswalt, the Mac Guy, Brendan Small and Seth Green guest-starred.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, it was an ok episode. But Seth Green really stuck out for me. I think this season demands to watch these episodes in 2-3 episode blocks. The ending was great though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think I'm going to stop watching this season until I can get the dvd in hand.

Comment

• That's what I decided after episode 3. Granted, I am DVR'ing these, so I may watch the first half of the season. The mid-season finale is this week, right?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• yep I believe so

Comment

• Finally caught the last episode for the break. Awesome. Brock was sorely missing and this episode made up for it.

Comment

• Sampson is the bread and butter or meat and potatoes or beans and tortillas for this badass show. If fucking Cleveland gets his own show, I vote Brock get one too.

Comment

• http://video.adultswim.com/the-ventu...5-trailer.html
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• Set your DVRs. Starts this Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Set your DVRs. Starts this Sunday.
                            "Please do not look away from... the Nozzle."

Comment

• "They're henchmen! You say JUMP, they ask, WHICH SHARK?"

<3

Comment

• "What color is my tongue, Hank?"
                                "Like a Wednesday. No, more like a light Wednesday."
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X