Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Hahah. Barry keeps just fucking shit up. Are we fucking getting the Flashpoint story? GIVE ME A VERSION OF BATMAN AND SHIT DAMMIT HAHAH.

I liked the reveal BUT it was convoluted as shit to set that up. If that name drop didn't happen I think I would have been more excited. But good job on everyone (mostly Fil) calling the reveal.

Zoom getting Ghost'd was kind of hilarious. Was Supergirl on Earth 3? I gave up on that show and wasn't sure if that was their way to tie everything together.
    I don't think they said which Earth Supergirl was on. They probably didnt think that far ahead at the time.

That twist at the end really made no sense. I liked the episode otherwise but that was a real bonehead move.

Comment

• BARRY CREATED THE NEW 52 ON CW. HOORAY hahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

BARRY CREATED THE NEW 52 ON CW. HOORAY hahah
        LOL, just a few hours before DC released Rebirth and got rid of the New 52 too.

Should be interesting. Do they have the balls to have the whole next season be set in an alternate Flashpoint like timeline or do the consequences of what he did at the end of the finale only last an episode or 2?

They never mention what Earth Supergirl is on. I wonder if this Flashpoint like change may lead to a merging of Kara's Earth and Barry and Oliver's Earth somehow.

Called the man in the iron mask, but his reveal wasn't great.

Spoiler: Other Spoilery Thoughts 
        I guess we might be seeing Earth 3 soon. I wonder if their versions of Earth 2 and 3 will be swapped from their comic versions since Earth 2 already seemed to have a lot of evil doppelgangers that is usually what Earth 3 is known for in the comics.

I don't think we saw the last of Hunter/Zoom. I think we saw the birth of the Black Flash. He looked a lot like this at the end.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that did look alot like Black Flash. Does that mean the deatheater we saw earlier in the season is a split version of him already? He had the mask and everything.

Also, maybe this will make Arrow good again?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really just want like season 6 of this show to have like 24 Barrys against one Reverse in the house.

Comment

Yeah, that did look alot like Black Flash. Does that mean the deatheater we saw earlier in the season is a split version of him already? He had the mask and everything.

Also, maybe this will make Arrow good again?
              Hmm, yeah it might be. I forgot about this.

Would be interesting to see Arrow in a drastically different timeline.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I really just want them to retcon everything between Felicity and Oliver at this point.

Comment

I really just want them to retcon everything between Felicity and Oliver at this point.
                  Heh, I wonder what the Olicity fans would do if this happened. Just from following Gail Simone on twitter, they can be a little crazy.

Comment

• Fuck those fans. I was all about that until the writers made her a whiny bitch.

Comment

• seriously, her character went down the tubes as soon as Ollie's secret came out.

Like WTF? "You said BE ARROW". "Now I'm Arrow." " I'm MAD YOU ARE ARROW." FUCK YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Heh, I wonder what the Olicity fans would do if this happened. Just from following Gail Simone on twitter, they can be a little crazy.
                        Probably because OLLIE AND FELICITY SHOULD BE TOGETHER GOD WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM FELICITY YOURE BEING A TOTAL B ABOUT THIS

they have stacked the deck so far toward "hey, Oliver was trying to do the right thing" that, at this point, it would basically destroy her character if she does NOT get back with him. I think the realizations about her dad last week have to have sealed the deal, right?

Comment

• So Preacher was pretty fucking entertaining. Really fucking like the actress playing Tulip and Cassidy was great. Super excited for the next episode.

Comment

• Still playing catch up on Gotham. Motherfucking
                              Spoiler: spurlurs 
                            KILLER CROC
                            makes an appearance. haha. Then Bruce straight running over
                              Spoiler: spoilz 
                            Azrael
                            only for Gordon
                              Spoiler: spoillllz 
                            to shoot the fucker
                            only for The Penguin showing up and USING A FUCKING
                              Spoiler: hahah spoilers 
                            BAZOOKA to murder the fuck outta him.

And then they brought back
                              Spoiler: spoilsss 
                            FIREFLY
                            with the suit and everything.

Seriously man, this show got so much fun.

Comment

• More Gotham.

"My name is
                                Spoiler: spurlurs 
                              Fish Mooney,
                              Bitch"

Oh snaps. Strange needs to settle down lol.

Fuck, they brought in
                                Spoiler: fuck yeah 
                              CLAYFACE

Not in the traditional sense from what I can tell, although maybe in the comics it was different before he became a hit character on the animated series, but still.

This fucking show course corrected something fierce this season. Jesus.

Comment

• Finished the season.
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                Not a fan of Fish controlling the Penguin again. Hope that doesn't last long and she's offed for real. But now that she has mind control powers who knows... That ending shot though?A CLONE OF BRUCE?

WTF?!

Comment

Working...
                                X