Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supergirl to the CW, because CBS is cheap. Makes way more sense now.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just could not get into that show. At all which is a bummer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The move is not unexpected. I'll be curious to see how many changes will happen. Honestly, I just want more Flash crossovers.

Comment

• Not gonna happen. At least not often. Which sucks. Oh, well. At least we get a lot of Arrow crossovers. #alternateearths
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Another good episode of The Flash. I liked Black Siren. She should show up on Arrow next season, maybe working with whoever the big villain is. Kind of liking Wally now. Before, I wanted to like him, but he was a little annoying.

That ending! The finale next week should be interesting.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm convinced that confirms my theory about thr man in the mask. Is every E2 doppelgänger evil? What the hell, man?

Comment

• They can't all be evil; no beards.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Another good episode of The Flash. I liked Black Siren. She should show up on Arrow next season, maybe working with whoever the big villain is. Kind of liking Wally now. Before, I wanted to like him, but he was a little annoying.

That ending! The finale next week should be interesting.
                  Goth Laurel was great but I still cannot stand Wally. The actor is TERRIBLE. Can't read lines for shit.

So again, assuming the dude in the mask is
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  real dad?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's my guess, Rob. How can it not be at this point, especially after what just happened?

Comment

• Didn't see that team name drop coming at the end of Legends.

Spoiler: Iron Masked Man 
                      I don't think it's Henry Allen. It has to be the real Jay Garrick. Now, on Earth 2, Jay Garrick may possibly be played by John Wesley Shipp. They had that name drop a couple episodes ago of his mother's maiden name being Garrick, so that's a possibility. But yeah, I don't think it's "Henry Allen." I don't know. Barry Allen has a twin raised by Thawnes, maybe it's him. Or maybe Zoom is the twin somehow.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Totally gave up on Legends after I read they're basically rebooting it for the second season. What's been going on?

Comment

• Yeah, it sort of needs a reboot. This season was up and down, and I don't think they knew where they wanted to go or what to do. I don't think they did a great job with Vandal Savage. He was wasted on this show. I hope he can come back and be a proper bad ass in The Flash or Arrow or even Supergirl in a couple seasons.

Spoiler: End of the Legends Finale Spoilers 
                          At the very end, Rex Tyler (Hourman) shows up and name drops the JSA and tells them not to board the Waverider for their next mission. Apparently Mick Rory (Heatwave) sent Rex Tyler back in time to warn the team. So apparently we'll be seeing some form of the JSA next season probably, or at the very least more Hourman.

It should have been the Android Hourman from Grant Morrison's DC One Million. He's my favorite.

Comment

• Barry...wtf...bro?

Comment

• Hahah. Barry keeps just fucking shit up. Are we fucking getting the Flashpoint story? GIVE ME A VERSION OF BATMAN AND SHIT DAMMIT HAHAH.

I liked the reveal BUT it was convoluted as shit to set that up. If that name drop didn't happen I think I would have been more excited. But good job on everyone (mostly Fil) calling the reveal.

Zoom getting Ghost'd was kind of hilarious. Was Supergirl on Earth 3? I gave up on that show and wasn't sure if that was their way to tie everything together.

Comment

• re: Gotham

Just watched the episode where
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                Strange turned Theo into Azraeal.
                                I dug it and don't remember the comics in regards to this plot, but didn't Bruce fuck him up? IN this it's like Bruce gets the idea to be Bats because of him. IT's odd but again, the crazy shit they're doing now is at least interesting.

Poor Vic Mackey.

Comment

Working...
                                X