NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
    Also, I doubt he's setting the prices. If it wasn't for all of the extra fees on Ticketmaster, I would have been more likely to have picked up some tickets.
    This too. Ticketmaster really does suck.
    "Can't you just magic it away?"
    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Yeah $15 of the $40 was for staff, but I could see a lot of this tour going to staff as well.

Comment

• Good point. I'd believe it.
        "Can't you just magic it away?"
        "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• I fucking sat on getting those tickets and they're all gone or horribly expensive now. GOOD WORK, JAKE, YOU IGNORANT FERAL FUCK.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• What the fuck is going on right now? Leno is freaking out over the packaging for some new Smashing Pumpkins release. And now here's the band...but it's Billy Corgan and a bunch of dudes I've never seen before. And the song eats a dick. And there's a creepy chorus on the side who look like Duggar family rejects!

I remember when these guys were good and put on a good show. Somewhere around the time Corgan's ego was coming into true Leader-esque glory.

Comment

Working...
            X