Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally cool otherwise! It's just mostly concerns about slightly untrustworthy mutual friends of the ex and I who seem to be gravitating more towards her because A) she has a vagina, and B) she has a vagina.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Covertly film your sexual escapades with her, and you can forever ensure her silence...

Comment

• I think she's got candid noodz of me so that might backfire. Or it would just be a stalemate.

Anyway, I loved that goddamn picture so much that I posted it to FB in the hopes that someone will see it and scream "NOHMYGOD" and dive out a window to their death.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I've been nyood on camera. Never affected me. Quit worrying!

Comment

• Yeah, honestly I'd probably streak through work on a dare (especially now that I'm less fat!) so I shouldn't worry about people seeing pictures of my bare ass or my gear.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Covertly film your sexual escapades with her, and you can forever ensure her silence...
              Check out Bob Crane over here.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Randall from "The Ed Hocken Show" created this. haha. EPIC.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My opinion of Randall just skyrocketed. That shits awesome.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Indeed. I've been working on one for the last few weeks as well. Completely different from his.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Attention to detail makes his. The "trap" shirt, the soul patch. That poster is money and it has flames and a dead hand and $$$ flying around. Total win.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup, that's why I like knowing the guy so much.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• UNSKINNYBOP!

Comment

• Reminds me of heaven.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• From the new episode banner...

Comment

• Looks like a lady I work with. Lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X