Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    A sure sign of a compelling Tv show: not knowing any of the characters names.
    I know the names, I just don't care about typing them. I forgot you're the apostle of good taste, of course.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not worth getting snippy over Shield. I keep being told that I can skip season 1 but we tried and had no idea who anyone was or what the fuck was going on.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Not worth getting snippy over Shield.
        It's S.H.I.E.L.D. Sure sign of a fair weather fan, they can't even spell the title correctly.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• it's true. Totally fair weather fan if you mean I gave up after 5 episodes because FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENS AND WHO CARES ABOUT COULSON
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That was meant as a good natured jab at Krol, actually.

#Nowaytoconveysarcasmovertheinternet
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I got the sarcasm

I was just stating that I want to like the show but can't yet I'm really digging Gotham so much more now after last week's episode.

Comment

• Yeah, but everyone knows yours taste ranges from knowing your stuff and watching cool shit to WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUDOINGOHFUCKITILLSTABMYSELFINSTEAD OFWATCHINGANOTHERMINUTEOFTHAT.
                #utopia

I'll give Gotham a shot if they pull a Agents of Shield and get great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I know the names, I just don't care about typing them. I forgot you're the apostle of good taste, of course.

No, just better taste than yours.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Knowing bow you look, I'd say no. Else you'd have use a barber with parkinson's to improve things.

Comment

• You two shut up and mate already.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Knowing bow you look, I'd say no. Else you'd have use a barber with parkinson's to improve things.
                        Is English your second language, or are you just a moron? But as long as we're talking about looks, is the constipated frog thing a hit in Canada, or are you blazing a trail there, Hoppy?
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          Is English your second language, or are you just a moron? But as long as we're talking about looks, is the constipated frog thing a hit in Canada, or are you blazing a trail there, Hoppy?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Save us Jhon Census
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• To be fair this is his current profile pic..

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Yeah, but everyone knows yours taste ranges from knowing your stuff and watching cool shit to WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUDOINGOHFUCKITILLSTABMYSELFINSTEAD OFWATCHINGANOTHERMINUTEOFTHAT.
                                #utopia

I'll give Gotham a shot if they pull a Agents of Shield and get great.
                                That is true. MY SPECTRUM IS WIDE. JOIN ME AND ENJOY KNOWING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG AND THE TRUTH IS NEAR.

Comment

Working...
                                X