Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL THE GOODERS EVER!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm gonna gooder all over this gooder.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        It's the trailer that was supposed to go in front of The Super Bowl, but Marvel yanked a week beforehand.
        Why the fuck did they do that?

I WANT THIS MOVIE NOW.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Those gifs are frickin' awesome.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Why the fuck did they do that?

I WANT THIS MOVIE NOW.
            Super Bowl ads fuck with profitability. Plus, this year proved they are a big waste of money.

Especially, since the broadcasters were making them available online for free days before airing.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Toy Fair 2014 started this weekend with a shit-ton of photos for Guardians of the Galaxy products. You want a Rocket Raccoon that yells shit while firing a big horkin' laser gun? YOU CAN HAZ!!!!

Follow the first link to see all sorts of other goodies coming out in 2014, so far.

And for Rerb...

Comment

• that MODOK is awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, I want that Rocket Raccoon toy.

Which reminds me: I told my wife about GotG and Rocket Raccoon. She thought he sounded like the stupidest thing ever created by man. Then, I showed her the gifs of him in action with Groot. Suddenly she was like, if they do THAT with RR, then he'll actually be pretty awesome.

My woman.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Oh hell yes.

Comment

• Yeah, but I still miss
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Oh hell yes.

My new wallpaper. Thanks!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hbFPyMOHcHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Stupid Jimmy Kimmel and having to watch his show to see the trailer. This shit better hit the net soon dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Stupid Jimmy Kimmel and having to watch his show to see the trailer. This shit better hit the net soon dammit.
                              It'll go on his Youtube channel exclusively for 24 hours following its airing on the show.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking great.

http://youtu.be/pTZ2Tp9yXyM

Comment

Working...
                                X