Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhh, I see.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ugh. I watched the Crow the other day. It does NOT hold up. Just embarrassing...The comic is even more wince inducing.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah, Hiddleston's better than this, unless they're going to do something really different and original with it. Which is, let's face it, doubtful.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• BUT THE COMIC IS SOOO DEEP KROL.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, onions make you fart big time.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It can't rain all the time, guys.

Comment

• The sky won't fall forever.

Comment

• FIRE IT UP FIRE IT UP FIRE IT UP

Comment

• Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand? Morphine is bad for you. Your daughter is out there on the streets waiting for you.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      Ugh. I watched the Crow the other day. It does NOT hold up. Just embarrassing...The comic is even more wince inducing.
                      I still enjoy it. Mike Wincott is still amazing.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Loved the movie, really dig the soundtrack. Lots of my goth/industrial buddies snapped this shit up for the Medicine cut alone:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OcVO0iAIcJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• There are worse things than The Crow.

Comment

• Yeah.

Like bees. Especially in your favorite bonnet.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              I still enjoy it. Mike Wincott is still amazing.
                              When I re watched it the other day, I enjoyed his performance the most. Followed by Ernie Hudson. But he was Zeddamore, so he's automatically awesome.

However, all the flashbacks showing the happy couple filled me with murderous rage. No one is that happy. Especially in Detroit.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It being a biased account of their relationship helps. Like the crow was feeding him rosey shit to get him to killin'.

Eric was 3D: Draven, dead, and delusional.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X