Clear All

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Isn't she like nude?
    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    fuck yeah
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

She totally does it for me. It's the attitude. I don't mind the size.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Big girls need loving too Jamie.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Isn't she like nude?

No like about it.

Still, she was actually toned down in a Bay movie. For some reason, Bay can make Jeong and Wilson play to their strengths.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              She totally does it for me. It's the attitude. I don't mind the size.
              See, with her attitude, I'm tempted to slap the shit out of her before pushing her back into the sea.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

And really, my beef with her is not her weight, it's just HER. I'm allowed to like one fat funny lady at a time, and the spot's taken by Melissa McCarthy. Though I'm happy by Troy's report of the flick.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Didn't love Pain and Gain. More I think on it the less I enjoy it. He tried so hard to make it crazy hyper kinetic and insane like Bad Boys II but it was no where close. I mean he straight up re-used shots and angles from Bad Boys II but they did nothing for the movie. The first 30 minutes might be the longest most boring slog I've sat through in years. The Rock is fucking incredible, and it's worth a single viewing for him. The performances all around are great actually, but the movie is fucking sloooooooooow.

Comment

Weep woop
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Didn't love Pain and Gain. More I think on it the less I enjoy it. He tried so hard to make it crazy hyper kinetic and insane like Bad Boys II but it was no where close. I mean he straight up re-used shots and angles from Bad Boys II but they did nothing for the movie. The first 30 minutes might be the longest most boring slog I've sat through in years. The Rock is fucking incredible, and it's worth a single viewing for him. The performances all around are great actually, but the movie is fucking sloooooooooow.

I get the complaint, but I honestly see that Bay is changing. The recycled shots seemed to be more of an appeasement just to get this movie made.

But, it goes back to what I've said for going on a decade now. The dude is the new Douglas Sirk. I wouldn't be surprised that in his old age, if he gets really fucking mean with his movies.

People treat him like this ADHD riddled monkey, but when you study his style and how he handles himself...I buy that he hates most of his fanbase.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

He is an ADHD riddled monkey.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oblivion (7.5) Beautiful to look at with M83 doing the soundtrack. A little confusing at times.

The Place Beyond the Pines (8) Was pleasantly surprise at disovering the second half of the movie is completely left unspoiled due to there pretty much being no scenes of it in the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I wouldn't be surprised that in his old age, if he gets really fucking mean with his movies.
                            This was by far the most nihilistic/misanthropic film I think I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              This was by far the most nihilistic/misanthropic film I think I've ever seen.
                              I see it only going nastier from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                                The Place Beyond the Pines (8) Was pleasantly surprise at disovering the second half of the movie is completely left unspoiled due to there pretty much being no scenes of it in the trailer.
                                I get what you're saying, but I really didn't like the third act of the film and the actor playing opposite Dane de Haan as Cooper's son was one of the worst cast and just plain bad actors I've seen in a film like this in a long time.

Iron Man Three (that's the official title)

It's just ok, guys. The first film is still the best. Downey's great and Black's script is very, very funny. There's a lot that doesn't show up in the trailer too, but unfortunately a lot of that stuff I didn't really like. Readjust your expectations - it's fun, but it's got just as many problems as the second film.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X