POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, his statement. it's like font size 60
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This fucking guy....jesus christ.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• his stupid fucking shit eating grins want me to punch him even harder in the neck.

Comment

• Can't watch, too busy. I hope that charges of perjury get brought up later today, though.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's so fucking nervous. It's a bit weird.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The last time I saw someone fuck up this bad at public speaking, it was that South Carolina Miss America contestant talking about Iraq.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• this shit is ridiculous

Comment

• Sen. Henrich just fucked his shit up.

Comment

• This is going better than I thought it would go down.

Sessions is fucking floundering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Sen. Henrich just fucked his shit up.
                      that dude was having NONE of his shit.

Comment

• but hey, at least he feels blessed!

Comment

• The Mayflower has officially become the new Watergate.

One generation of Hotels passing on Republican bullshit to the other.

Comment

• There's no way that Trump is watching this and is being totally cool with what he's seeing.

Priebus is on the way out, but Sessions seems to be getting his bags ready.

Comment

• I'm not saying that I farted but I'm also not saying that the President thinks I farted or maybe I didn't fart but maybe he thinks I did or maybe I did fart, but fart fart farrrrrt

Comment

• Yeah, I'm fighting to keep my job and not go to jail.

But, I want the option to plead the 5th in the future.

Why are you so critical of me?

Comment

Working...
                                X