No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh that pattern comes again over and over.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Almost done with LONGMIRE S4. Fucking love this show.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Fuck yeah Peep Show's new season starts in November. Woo!
        started a rewatch and forgot how much I love this show. If you haven't checked it out on Netflix, I recommend you do. It's the best.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Are you guys still watching Supernatural? I know Josh was, but did you all leave the boat?
          I still watch it. As far as does it get better? I like it but it isn't as good as the Kripke seasons. Mostly just still watching for the character stuff between Sam, Dean, Castiel, and Crowley. If you have Supernatural fatigue, what has happened this season so far isn't going to impress.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Watched the first 3 episodes of Narcos. SO FUCKING GOOD. I'm going to finish this show way too quickly.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• RIGHT??!?! That show is fucking awesome. I keep telling people about it but no one has given it a chance.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We're doing NARCOS after we finish LONGMIRE and BLACK SAILS (S2 comes out next week).
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I finished Narcos. It's phenomenal.

Comment

• I have Narcos on deck. Not sure I'll finish Supernatural.

Fuck it was my happy little series of the week. A palate cleanser. Now it's The Flash.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The second episode of this seasons Leftovers was fucking GREAT. This season is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        What do you think Todd is doing? I don't think he's cheating on Betty with one of the other women, I just think it's a weird hobby.
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        the reveal that it was just him eating bacon
                        was fucking perfect.

Also, the look on Tandy's face when he looked through the binoculars and saw the jetski had me dying.

Steenburgen acting all giddy in stitching up the finger was hilarious.

Comment

• oh yeah...the fucking crickets. HAHAHA.

Comment

• It was so good. Tandy's interrogation was great. "I don't know how many were there before but I bet it wasn't 32. Was it, Todd?" Hahahahaha.

I thought for sure he was going to ride the jet ski out and back. But, no, of course that's not what Tandy would do.

Comment

• Tandy seems like he'd have a fucking blast hanging out with La Flama Blanca. :-D
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok you guys, the second season of The Leftovers is fucking AMAZING. Finally all caught up and holy shit. When they said they were changing everything for this season I was hesitant, but so far it's fucking AMAZING. Highly recommend you guys check it out if you haven't

Comment

Working...
                                X