No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kind of dug The Leftovers. Just weird enough to keep me for a few more eps.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tonight is a new "Rizzoli & Isles" and Jane Rizzoli my be forced to tell everyone about the pregnancy that only Maura Isles and Jane's mother (unbeknownst to Jane) know about.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
        Tonight is a new "Rizzoli & Isles" and Jane Rizzoli my be forced to tell everyone about the pregnancy that only Maura Isles and Jane's mother (unbeknownst to Jane) know about.

I know nothing of this show. So, you could probably start making up what happens and I'd believe you.

You could tell me that Rizzoli and Isles were Siamese Twins and it'd be plausible to me.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nah. I'd never do that. However I will tell you that Jane Rizzoli is played by Angie Harmon, Dr. Maura Isles is played by Sasha Alexander (formerly Kate on NCIS) and Mama Rizzoli is played by Lorraine Bracco (formerly of "Sopranos" fame as Tony's psychiatrist).
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
            Nah. I'd never do that. However I will tell you that Jane Rizzoli is played by Angie Harmon, Dr. Maura Isles is played by Sasha Alexander (formerly Kate on NCIS) and Mama Rizzoli is played by Lorraine Bracco (formerly of "Sopranos" fame as Tony's psychiatrist).

Lorraine Bracco is old enough to play Angie Harmon's mom? That's troubling.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Angie Harmon's held up. Her voice? Not so much.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I kind of dug The Leftovers. Just weird enough to keep me for a few more eps.
                I kind of dug the shit out of this. Definitely will get at least 2 more episodes before I commit.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I kind of dug the shit out of this. Definitely will get at least 2 more episodes before I commit.
                  Been meaning to ask if anyone had seen this. I want to check it out.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I heard they shot a dog. I don't want to see that during happy summer time. Save it for drunk and pissed off winter.

Comment

• They did. But the implications of what it may mean helped elevate it past "OH MY GOD YOU SHOT A DOG FOR NO REASON EXCEPT FOR SHOCKVALUE".
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Orphan Black is pretty great, you guys. This Maslany girl has some acting chops.

Comment

• Sure wish I could talk my wife into giving that one a go.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What does she have against it? Sci-fi? It's BARELY Sci-fi. It's more of a cop/conspiracy show that happens to center around clones. Also, Matt Frewer!

Comment

• You need to understand: it took my wife almost 2 years to give BREAKING BAD a try, and it was pulling fucking teeth to get her to watch BSG. She liked them both once she got into them, but getting her to watch ONE FUCKING EPISODE was excrutiating.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lay down the law. I'm sure you watch shit you don't want to watch. IT'S ALL ABOUT COMPROMISE.

Comment

Working...
                                X