No announcement yet.

New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The will help with dropped calls, of which I have plenty, but it's not going to help the fact that AT&T's network is complete shit. If you can't access the network then dropped calls are less an issue.

Comment

• fwiw, I'm on AT&T and have never had a single problem.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same here. All issues stem from my shitty phone, not the network. At least in my case. I want an iPhone bad but can't afford it right now. I'm toying with the idea of letting my contact run out completely and getting a droid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The will help with dropped calls, of which I have plenty, but it's not going to help the fact that AT&T's network is complete shit. If you can't access the network then dropped calls are less an issue.
          Exactly - I've said it a million times, I loved my iPhone as a fabulous gadget. It was awesome. But as a phone, it sucked, but that's because AT&T sucks so badly in NYC. You want awesome phone service in NY, you go with Verizon or Sprint.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hudson View Post
            fwiw, I'm on AT&T and have never had a single problem.
            The network in San Francisco, New York, and to a lesser extent Chicago and Austin, is completely unreliable. If you saw the video from the conference yesterday Jobs was trying to connect to Wifi but couldn't, and if there isn't a wifi connection available the iPhone should default to the AT&T network. Seeing as how they were in SF, the network couldn't connect.

Now, this may not sound like much of anything unless you're in one of these cities. I've been in Austin and dealt with the shit network there, so I don't want to know what SF and NYC customers go through. But, if you're an iPhone user you're going to continued to have a product neutered by AT&T's network. No video calls over wifi is just a start, as our phones become that much more reliant on data more features will be tied down to wifi.

Comment

• I have to say, seeing Jobs unable to connect to the wifi would seem to be a huge embarassment.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• even better was his insistence that the journalists turn off their machines so he could. Fuck Steve Jobs.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You'd think, I dunno you'd want to show off the capability of the phone. And yet they continue to stick with a phone company that will not deliver.

I don't understand this mindset.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    even better was his insistence that the journalists turn off their machines so he could. Fuck Steve Jobs.
                    Wanna get rid of that iPad?
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I didn't pay for it. My statement still stands. And no. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        You'd think, I dunno you'd want to show off the capability of the phone. And yet they continue to stick with a phone company that will not deliver.

I don't understand this mindset.
                        Exactly. I'd love to be back on the iPhone, but it's not worth the trouble to be stuck with AT&T again.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This is why I really want to get the iPhone 4. teehee

Comment

• I guess I am really luck to live in an area where I get great signal everywhere I go. AT&T has near full bars everywhere I go. Only when I drive in the middle of nowhere where no lives and the next gas station is 50 miles ahead do I get low to no signal.

Comment

• And that's when you need it the most. Haven't you ever watched any horror movies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                And that's when you need it the most. Haven't you ever watched any horror movies?
                                YES! That's why I don't go where the hills have eyes and shit. Stay on the highway and don't take short cuts. Horror 101!

Comment

Working...
                                X