Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Ed Hocken Show

The Ed Hocken Show It finally happened, after nearly a year's worth of voicemails, Ed decided to get his own show up and running. Discuss it here!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Super good! 2 100.00%
Horribly bad! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2010, 11:16 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Star Trek IV sucks.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:17 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Randall now fails pretty hard regarding Khan. And the new one is a fucking great way to reboot the franchise. But Quinto fucking sucked in it.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
But Quinto fucking sucked in it.
I don't agree. I was pleasantly surprised with his performance.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:20 AM
is confused as balls

I just watched it again this weekend, and he's the only part I'm not a fan of. Not sure what it is exactly, but it has nothing to do with my Heroes hate. I think it's just his take on the character maybe.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I didn't say he was perfect.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:21 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
Because nothing happens in Mad Men. I hate all of the characters for the most part but it really boils down to the fact that nothing happens that I give a shit about. And Don Draper is an asshole.
Everyone in that show is, but it's facinatng as shit. Especially to see men in business being suave and sophisticated. Perhaps it's just a taste issue.

Plus I love history, so seeing that world depicted in such detail gives me something more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I love Star Trek IV and yet I don't. It is a little silly.
It is, but it's really breezy fun.

Also, Quinto was fine. Cast was fine, even Tyler Perry was alright.

Also, get ready for the song at the end. It's something
Old 05-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Right meow!

You guys haven't seen Cocoon either? MOTHER FUCKIN' FAIL!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Miyagi proud of Danielsan

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quintos Spock has a chip on his shoulder & it's off putting. OG Spock just wanted teh logiczz. Lol
Old 05-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Right meow!

OG Spock was more logical sure, but he did have the issues with his half-human status and his father.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:24 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
I saw part of it, on tv, years ago.

Still, Night Shift is Ron Howard's best movie.
is confused as balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
Everyone in that show is, but it's facinatng as shit. Especially to see men in business being suave and sophisticated. Perhaps it's just a taste issue.

Plus I love history, so seeing that world depicted in such detail gives me something more.
Sure, the time it's set in is interesting but I'm just so BORED. The hotness of the chicks kept me hooked for the first season but then I just gave up. I don't even think Lesley finished Season 3. We have them all, just never finished it.
is confused as balls

Quote:
I didn't say he was perfect.
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WITH YOUR WHORE OPINIONS.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:25 AM
is not Montel Williams

You didn't finish Season 3? Please tell me you got to the riding lawn mower scene?!
Right meow!

No Next Generation either? SquatRage building.
is not Montel Williams

Never watched it and the movies aren't that good.
is confused as balls

Quote:

RESPECT THE FUCKING GUTTENBERG!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Never watched it and the movies aren't that good.
If you've never watched it, how would you know?
is confused as balls

Quote:
You didn't finish Season 3? Please tell me you got to the riding lawn mower scene?!
Yeah, saw it. Laughed. Moved on. It just doesn't do anything for me.
is not Montel Williams

I'll respect Guttemberg, for having the audacity to wear a "One in the Oven" half t-shirt.

Still, Kirk's ship over Picard's ship any day of the week.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Miyagi proud of Danielsan

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
OG Spock was more logical sure, but he did have the issues with his half-human status and his father.
I guess him being a dick to Kirk was odd with the known history. I get it's a reboot but it was way against expectations.