Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 04-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

I miss you Wayne. Post more.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:13 PM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
FU Kick-Ass was great. Just the fact that it was rated R and has amazing violence makes it a EPIC WINNAR! Oh, and you said taint. hee hee

I can't argue with you.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

*looks at tags and wonders if Rob is making his rounds*
Old 04-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Baby Sole Eater

Phat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
I can't argue with you.
Oh well if you will not argue then I take back my F and my U. I will save them for some one that gives a dam.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Hmm...
Old 04-27-2010, 03:29 PM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Who cares about the reviews. Just go and see it. If it sucks, . If it's good, .
Old 04-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Baby Sole Eater

Phat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
Iron Man 2 Reviews Range From Unwatchable To AWESOME!

It really comes down to if you are a fan you will love it and know the cameo rolls and all that. If you are just so shlomo that watched the first one and liked it the second might be too much for your little brain. Without seeing it I can tell you it will be great and I will love it!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:42 PM
THE DREAM

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

It is Downey.

Tits Johannsen.

And a fucking parrot in a gulag. Sharing a cell with Harley Davidson.

Shit...it'll be what it is: a summer movie with a talented cast and fun shit going boom.

Unlike that Transfattyacids: Revenge of the Meatsweats movie...
Old 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Baby Sole Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It is Downey.

Tits Johannsen.

And a fucking parrot in a gulag. Sharing a cell with Harley Davidson.

Shit...it'll be what it is: a summer movie with a talented cast and fun shit going boom.

Unlike that Transfattyacids: Revenge of the Meatsweats movie...
Michael Bay can eat an exploding dick.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Just got home 3:20am from Iron Man 2... IMAX had issues with the "KEY" to unlock the digital copy, and our movie started almost 40 mins late... We ended up getting a free ticket out of it...

Anyway Iron Man 2 was awsome... If you like the first one, you should have beef with the 2nd one.. If you hated the first one, well then get the hell out of this thread because no one cares what you think..

Good action = check
Good comedy bits = check
Scarlett Johanson looking hot = double check
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 05-07-2010, 02:21 PM
THE DREAM

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Zwanzig minuten...
Old 05-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Was ist?
Old 05-07-2010, 02:26 PM
THE DREAM

Fino a che vedere Iron Man 2.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Ah!

Buono!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE MUTHERFUKR!
Old 05-07-2010, 05:38 PM
THE DREAM

In the words of Ivan Vanko:

иди в жопу старика

This was so incredibly fun, and any one who says otherwise has no taste for the finer things in life; namely, blowing shit up and nerding out on the Hammer-roid fights.

Plenty of "holy shit" moments, as well as little throwaway bits regarding the Avenger stuff coming down the pike.

I just hope it was Rockwell who thought to include his character's cosmetic quirk. That shit was pitch perfect.

Must see this again NAO.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Fuck you all...

Out of respect for Rob, I'll hide my question.

Any truth to the rumor that...

Spoiler: someone named 
A certain Mister M. Joel Near

makes an appearance?
Old 05-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Miyagi proud of Danielsan

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

OK quick question, can my kids watch this? I mean is there like language or blood?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:08 PM
THE DREAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Out of respect for Rob, I'll hide my question.

Any truth to the rumor that...

Spoiler: someone named 
A certain Mister M. Joel Near

makes an appearance?
Indeed.

Spoiler: SQUEEEEEEE 
In a New Mexican impact crater.

ETA: The senate arms hearing has a couple bits of blue language being spoken, and Russian Rourke gets a bit violent with a few people. Aside from those bits, it is your standard loud/whiz-bang atmosphere (and it is awesome).

Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-07-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:10 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Caught this last night with Jen. Enjoyed it, despite a couple of slow bits and it needed just a bit more Tony and/or Rhodey in their suits. Everyone turned in great performances, nice balance of storylines.

Plus, the return of Shandling. All-in-all, go for the matinee, save a couple of bucks, and hopefully you won't get the over-excited NJ Guido crowd we got last night.

They were APPLAUDING the trailer for Grownups. Seriously.