Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
I liked it! 5 83.33%
I would rather cum blood! 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2010, 09:38 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Rape games, Data, Ipads, oh my.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:39 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. Glad someone is listening to it. It was feeling lonely in here.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I blame your avatar.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:41 AM
Right meow!

Return of the needle scratch! Awesome.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:42 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

It was deserved haha.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Right meow!

I did not really like Superbad either.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:56 AM
is confused as balls

I swear, you and I are the only people on Earth that didn't like that flick.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Right meow!

Club Dread is underrated. Not perfect but fun.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
Ahem...
Old 04-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Right meow!

Holy shit, The Rock's theme music.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:08 AM
is confused as balls

Had to bring it back when we realize that our reviewing parameters really don't make any sense haha.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:31 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Props for getting Randall's voicemail in there. And of course in true BDR style, the question being asked was not answered.

Also liked Howard's question about gay action heroes. I'm gonna steal that topic and make it my own next episode.

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-26-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:38 AM
is confused as balls

RED LEATHER YELLOW LEATHER
Old 04-26-2010, 10:39 AM
is confused as balls

Also, what was Randall's question? haha
Old 04-26-2010, 11:10 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
RED LEATHER YELLOW LEATHER
Hey, when you're in an industry town like LA. Practice and poise is necessary in your diction.

Granted, also being in an industry town should mean I have better equipment. But that's another issue.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:13 PM
THE DREAM

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Gonna say it lost all charm on subsequent viewings.

Though the first time I saw it, it was from a camcorder version where the audience was lively. It enhanced the experience.

Then I actually paid to see it.

The crowd was as dead as Ben Franklin. Likewise my enthusiasm.

Also: your complaints regarding Kick-Ass (the elevation into full-bore cartoon despite from the early goings a ten year old kills drug dealers with ease and without remorse) do not compute. It was illogical from frame one. NO WAY THAT TEACHER EXISTS.

Meh'ers gonna meh.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:15 PM
is confused as balls

Yeah, that conversation was all over the place but my gripe still stands. This is supposed to be "real life" but nothing in the movie is realistic at all. Plus, it's still 20 mins too fucking long.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:15 PM
is confused as balls

Also, if Nic Cage wasn't in this flick, I would probably hate it.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:18 PM
THE DREAM

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The "real life" was bullshit from frame one.

It was already stylized when they went with an Italian mob, and just escalated from there.

Millar and reality are oil and water.

If it were real, they'd be dirty ass Russians and Kick-Ass would have been eaten by dogs like "Silly Fat Bastard" Tyrone in Snatch.