Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Ed Hocken Show

The Ed Hocken Show It finally happened, after nearly a year's worth of voicemails, Ed decided to get his own show up and running. Discuss it here!

Old 03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Done with Ed's podcast...
Old 03-29-2010, 02:12 PM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
I'm feeling pretty fucking disillusioned right now, Rob...

No promises.
BUT YOU HAVE THE ATEAM THEME!!!! haha. But yeah, new episode will either be up tonight or later this week. I didn't get a chance to edit it as I was busy editing a bunch of other shit lastn ight.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:37 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Now come on, Dawn of the Dead. I get that, but who here has talked about Taken? I don't even think Rob has.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:38 PM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Is that the Liam Neeson flick you're talking about?
Old 03-29-2010, 02:39 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Yes,

Besides, I can't keep on every goddamn movie and film. I praised Tango & Goddamn Cash.

And yet no talk about Randall not liking Poltergeist. Where's the outrage, people?
Old 03-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

It's goddamn Liam Neeson. He owns every movie he's in. Appropriate to the A-Team mention too.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
is confused as balls

Taken is on my queue I think. Haven't seen it. Will see it once it comes to the top. Especially now that I have to watch 7 goddamn seasons of The Shield possibly.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ya goddamn right about Liam Nesson. Shit, I even watched Michael Collins.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary German Guy View Post
Taken is on my queue I think. Haven't seen it. Will see it once it comes to the top. Especially now that I have to watch 7 goddamn seasons of The Shield possibly.
Shut yo mouth. Blessed are those that get to witness The Shield in all it's glory.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:43 PM
is confused as balls

Well if the first disc keeps up hooked, then we're good to go.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:43 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
Shut yo mouth. Blessed are those that get to witness The Shield in all it's glory.
That too
Old 03-29-2010, 02:45 PM
is confused as balls

Just saying, thank god for that ending of the pilot, otherwise MEH. SVU did this shit better (in regards to the plot of the first episode and not the overall series)
Old 03-29-2010, 02:47 PM
is not Montel Williams

That was probably on purpose. But don't you EVER compare SVU to The Shield. That sir is grounds for treason.

But really, what pilot ever truly KNOCKED it out of the gate?
Old 03-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
Ya goddamn right about Liam Nesson. Shit, I even watched Michael Collins.
SEE?

I would LOVE to give you rep for this!

Besides myself, I can count on TWO hands the number of people I know who have seen this!

But the fact you have not seen the finest action film in the last decade NEGATES this!

You are killing me a little bit inside every day, Ed...

Stop, ok?
Old 03-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Texan

Come on Rob. If you are going to compare apples to apples, then compare the pilot of SVU to the pilot of The Shield. World of difference.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:49 PM
is not Montel Williams

Dammit V, I already had to watch young Henry VIII aka Brian Slade aka Elvis gundown Michael Collins.

Still, I need to watch Rob Roy one of these days.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Fuck you all...

Quote:
Dammit V, I already had to watch young Henry VIII aka Brian Slade aka Elvis gundown Michael Collins.

Still, I need to watch Rob Roy one of these days.
STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT!

Although Rob Roy was amazing...
Old 03-29-2010, 02:54 PM
is not Montel Williams

V, to put you at ease. Taken has now taken the number one spot on my queue.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:55 PM
is confused as balls

Quote:
But really, what pilot ever truly KNOCKED it out of the gate?

BSG, LOST, Breaking Bad, Spaced, shall I go on?
Old 03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Texan

BSG didn't until the last few minutes of their pilot either and I'm a BSG apologist. The only one on your list I would concede is Lost. Too bad they shit all over their pilot various times throughout the seasons.

Edited to add: Yes, I will sit at the Bitter Lost fan table.