Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat, Ben.

Public Enemies

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (really, Mann? That boring?)
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Shane Black, you make me so horny.

Step Brothers - Sweet Child of Mine has become my favorite scene in this.

Comment

• Will Gangster Squad be better? Marion Cotillard or Emma Stone? Johnny Depp or Sean Penn? Christian Bale or Ryan Gosling?

Comment

• Pretty sure it will be, even if I love Mann's work. Josh Brolin for the win.

Comment

• PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2- these movies freak me right the hell out. I don't know why I watch them. But, hey, this one wasn't bad, either! I actually like how they started to build a mythology & explained why the crazy shit happened in the first movie. My biggest complaint was that the lead actress was Opie's wife so I kept thinking "Donna!" Every other scene.

V/H/S- I really, really liked this. Although apparently only total assholes use video cameras to film their lives these days, everyone received a suitable punishment. There were a few "oh, that's obviously going to happen" moments but I was surprised by a couple of the twists. I really liked the webcam short & the honeymooners short. Be advised: this movie is NOT for people who get motion sickness easily. Camera is all over the flippin' place.

Comment

• Looper. JGL's Willis face was totally distracting the entire movie just like I thought it would be when we first saw the trailer. It was an okay flick but nothing super special in my opinion.

This is 40. soooo fucking boring. Jesus. And really not funny for the most part.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I also dug the shit out of V/H/S/ grave/ That demon chick short and the webcam one were great and felt like a sweet X-Files episode.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Killer Joe.

McCon was in rare form in this bizarre, hilarious, disturbing little picture show.

Watch it for this alone, but enjoy the ancillary pleasures of a variety food item assaults, a horrendous beating conducted to soothing sounds of Clarence Carter's "Strokin'", and most importantly, stay for the beav shots of the entire female cast.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-06-2013, 01:02 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really want to see LIFE OF PI, but simply don't have the effing time. Heard nothing but great about it, too.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Almost done w/ VHS (had to stop twice b/c my wife & kid came home from wherever they were). So far, I'm really liking it. Great gore, and really creepy at points. The movie w/in a movie schtick is pretty cool, too. I know we've seen this before with anthology films, but it almost feels like we haven't with this film, because this film doesn't FEEL like an anthology. I've always liked the anthology style film, but they've never been really successful (Creepshow being the only exception that leaps immediately to mind in the horror genre). Cool as fuck, IMO, to come across anotehr good one.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Skyfall. Not bad. He needs to use more gadgets though. That opening chase was pretty awesome.

Comment

• BUTTER- played like a nicer Mike Judge movie. Like it wanted to comment on how terrible people can be but didn't want to go too hard. There was a nice edge to part of he ending, though. A lot of the performances were very good. I really liked Wolverine as the dopey car dealership owner. The brief make-out scene between Olivia Wilde and Ashley Greene was a nice surprise. If you're into that sort of thing, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            The brief make-out scene between Olivia Wilde and Ashley Greene was a nice surprise. If you're into that sort of thing, I guess.
                            WHO THE FUCK ISN'T INTO THIS SORT OF THING?

Comment

• My thoughts exactly.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Skyfall. Not bad. He needs to use more gadgets though. That opening chase was pretty awesome.
                                Twas indeed. Favourite moment is still charging that henchman towards the end. He doesn't skip a beat.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X