• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LULZ!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I just think it's great that if I say: "I don't like The Beatles." I get massive amounts of shit thrown my way. But if I were to say: " I don't like Led Zepplin" it'd only be a tiny bit of shit. Both were supremely influential bands. But I'd jam to Led before The Beatles. IT's like they are this HOLY THING that cannot be touched. And that's just fucking stupid. They were a fucking boy band who grew up but still wrote poppy songs. What's the big fucking deal?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Everyone LULZ for EdCaust.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Seriously, it's like I'm personally coming to your house and raping your mother when I say I'm not a fan. When in fact I'm not. It was consensual.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I just think it's great that if I say: "I don't like The Beatles." I get massive amounts of shit thrown my way. But if I were to say: " I don't like Led Zepplin" it'd only be a tiny bit of shit. Both were supremely influential bands. But I'd jam to Led before The Beatles. IT's like they are this HOLY THING that cannot be touched. And that's just fucking stupid. They were a fucking boy band who grew up but still wrote poppy songs. What's the big fucking deal?
            You say anything untoward about Led Zeppelin, I will summon a golem to smite thee.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

And yet I get crap for not liking Bay's Transformers. What the shit?!
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Also, you know what. I guarantee 90% of you GREW UP LISTENING TO THEM. Give me a quintessential Beatles album to listen to. I'll give it a shot. One album that encapsulates why I SHOULD FUCKING LOVE THEM. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy it. I'll at least be open to the idea.

Comment

Are you doggin Led Zepplin now too bitch? WTF?!!?

Seriously, it's like I'm personally coming to your house and raping your mother when I say I'm not a fan. When in fact I'm not. It was consensual.
                  Yeah, I think you're more bothered by them then they are of you. But it's OK we all get butthurt sometimes, as nerdious likes to point out over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over..............
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    And yet I get crap for not liking Bay's Transformers. What the shit?!

Did you just compare Transformers to The Beatles?

haha.

We give you shit because you wanted something different. It's a movie based on a shitty cartoon.

Comment

Also, you know what. I guarantee 90% of you GREW UP LISTENING TO THEM. Give me a quintessential Beatles album to listen to. I'll give it a shot. One album that encapsulates why I SHOULD FUCKING LOVE THEM. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy it. I'll at least be open to the idea.
                      That would be very hard. White Album? Sgt Pepper? Revolver? White Album has the most material.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Did you just compare Transformers to The Beatles?

haha.

We give you shit because you wanted something different. It's a movie based on a shitty cartoon.
                        No. But it is weird how we compare between music tastes and movie tastes.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I listened to my first Beatles album, Sgt Pepper, in high school. I just completely fell in love after that and began listening to everything from them. I love their poppy early stuff just as much as their more experimental older stuff. I'm not sure what album may convert you.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm not dogging Led. And people are calling me a mouth breather for not diggin on the Beatles. So yeah, I take offense. It's a fucking band.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              No. But it is weird how we compare between music tastes and movie tastes.

That is totally true. I think because albums tend to be pretty personal to people, while movies are just entertaining for the most part, maybe?

Comment

I'm not dogging Led. And people are calling me a mouth breather for not diggin on the Beatles. So yeah, I take offense. It's a fucking band.
                                Slow down, close your mouth, and breathe through your nose. We'll get through this together rain man.

Like you said, they're a boy band who grew up, why bother with them hating on you. Truth be told I think they're way over rated too. There people, throw your stones at me. I'll save you Rob.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X