No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cera was great in Arrested Development. After that, it's just the same character with a different name.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Well you didn't like Superbad either, so chances are you are a mouth breather.
      Yes, Rob's a mouth breather, you can hear him on the podcast just SUCKING air out of the room.

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Can't we just agree that if you hate Shaun of the Dead you should be shot on sight?
      How about, eaten alive? Way more fitting.

Only if we can agree that if you hate The Beatles you should be raped on site.
      No, we can't agree to this. Lennon would want you to get your point across more peacefully. You are to be posed and pictured Abu Gharib(sp?) style if you hate the beatles.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Superbad sucked. I still stand by that. A few scenes were funny, but the whole movie didn't nothing for me. I love Shaun/Hot Fuzz/Spaced/etc and yes I'm not a fan of The Beatles. But that doesn't' define who I am. It just that somethings that people hold in high regards don't do anything for me. But I'm also not saying that people that like those things are bad or whatever. It all boils down to PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

And Superbad just isn't that funny. Jonah Hill is grating as fuck and seems to be a one trick pony. Cera was good, but he plays the SAME FUCKING CHARACTER EVERYTIME. Here's hoping that Scott Pilgrim isn't Cera just dressed like him.
      If Pauline has taught me anything it's that I can just say "you're wrong" and not have to debate anything with you. SO.... yeah, "you're wrong." Personal Preference be damned.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Once again: I DON'T HATE THE BEATLES.

Jesus. It's like a broken fucking record. I'm just not a fan, but I understand their influence and why people would dig them. I'm not into pop music for the most part.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Superbad sucked. I still stand by that. A few scenes were funny, but the whole movie didn't nothing for me.

And Superbad just isn't that funny. Jonah Hill is grating as fuck and seems to be a one trick pony. Cera was good, but he plays the SAME FUCKING CHARACTER EVERYTIME. Here's hoping that Scott Pilgrim isn't Cera just dressed like him.
          Agreed. I was stoked for SUperbad because the guys at Chud we're jizzing all over it. I pretty much stopped listening to their reviews after that.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post

If Pauline has taught me anything it's that I can just say "you're wrong" and not have to debate anything with you. SO.... yeah, "you're wrong." Personal Preference be damned.

And Pauline doesn't pull that. They just like to debate in a dickish fashion sometimes.

Comment

You're all wrong.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Oh Ari. By not liking TBB or Superbad or The Beatles, how does that take away from your enjoyment?

Also, I'm sorry I hit you baby. I was upset, it won't happen again.

Comment

Comment

It doesn't. I'm just giving you a hard time. Remember, I'm the guy that still watches He-Man. I've never met anyone that likes or dislikes everything I do. I've been in arguments over many things: my buddies ex-wife thought the Shaun of the Dead trailers looked stupid, Sarah's friend hates Tarantino, and I've been in plenty of arguments defending the Star Wars OT. But did I hate any of these people. No, I don't hate. I only love.

Except for Glenn Beck. That asshole barrel needs to go far, far away.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It doesn't. I'm just giving you a hard time. Remember, I'm the guy that still watches He-Man. I've never met anyone that likes or dislikes everything I do. I've been in arguments over many things: my buddies ex-wife thought the Shaun of the Dead trailers looked stupid, Sarah's friend hates Tarantino, and I've been in plenty of arguments defending the Star Wars OT. But did I hate any of these people. No, I don't hate. I only love.

I like EVERYTHING you do...to me, that is.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Ari is a lover, not a fighter.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh totally. It's understandable. If we all liked the same shit, it'd be fucking boring here. Either way, this episode really got shit going haha.

Comment

I must admit Rob, between this and the whole Manson/ICP stories. You have been on a roll. Let's continue the streak all the way up to the ograsmic finale that is EDCAUST! ;P
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I love Shaun/Hot Fuzz/Spaced/etc and yes I'm not a fan of The Beatles. But that doesn't' define who I am. It just that somethings that people hold in high regards don't do anything for me. But I'm also not saying that people that like those things are bad or whatever. It all boils down to PERSONAL PREFERENCE.
                              Once again: I DON'T HATE THE BEATLES.

Jesus. It's like a broken fucking record. I'm just not a fan, but I understand their influence and why people would dig them. I'm not into pop music for the most part.
                              Not to be a dick or anything (perish the thought), but not liking (but understanding) the Beatles most certainly does define who you are (in part). Keeping in mind it's just a tiny fraction of what makes Rob, well Rob. And most certainly liking, not liking, loving, not loving the Beatrles isn't a bad thing either but it's part of the framework by which someone could possibly identify with you....
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And Pauline doesn't pull that. They just like to debate in a dickish fashion sometimes.
                                I know, I'm just messing around with his hackers hate.
                                You're all wrong.
                                You're right, they are all wrong. Not me though, I'm right too.

Can an asshole barrel do an asshole barrel role?

Ari is a lover, not a fighter.
                                Yep, and we can all attest to this first hand.

Oh totally. It's understandable. If we all liked the same shit, it'd be fucking boring here. Either way, this episode really got shit going haha.
                                Yep, totally correct.

I must admit Rob, between this and the whole Manson/ICP stories. You have been on a roll. Let's continue the streak all the way up to the ograsmic finale that is EDCAUST! ;P
                                NO
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X