This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Nabors.

One of the last remnants of The Andy Griffith Show, one of the all-time great American comedies, and an icon all his own.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Holy cow. Indiana is weeping right now.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pat DiNizio of the Smithereens at 62...

Last time I saw him live he looked really heavy and out of shape, so if it was due to that, it's not much of a shock.

Sucks, as I really liked him and the band, and the dude still had his vocal chops. Also, just bought tickets last night for the Smithereens/Scandal show at the Basie in January.

Comment

• Jerry Van Dyke passed yesterday as per TMZ.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• ETA: holy shit I misread that. I thought it said Dick Van Dyke. That was a minute of sadness I didn’t need...whoo boy!
            Last edited by Ingrid; 01-06-2018, 02:33 PM.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Woah! No mention of it anywhere that I could see!
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Shocker of the century.. Dolores O'Riordan of the Cranberries is dead!

No news on the cause of death as of yet.

Comment

• Yeah, saw that. Only 46 years old, so I'm definitely curious what the deal was. I guess she's had some undisclosed health issues in the past few years.

I was never a big fan of her or the Cranberries but I appreciated her talent. She had a unique voice that really stood out. She was a tad too yelpy for me but that's personal taste.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I always had a thing for her and really liked a sizable chunk of the Cranberries music catalog. I was lucky to watch 'em at the Arts Center in Holmdel back in '99. They put on a great show, and Dolores brought the house down.

I know she got diagnosed as being bipolar last year, and don't think she ever got over her divorce, so I'm guessing she probably overmedicated or something. Far as I knew she wasn't a drinker or druggie. I'd wager this is an example of Heath ledger all over again.

Comment

• Stan Lee is probably next.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope, not yet! He just went in for a check up according to an article I read.

Comment

• True, but he's 95, he's starting to break down physically (he was in a wheelchair last I saw), and his wife passed not that long ago. My gut says sooner rather than later.

Comment

• He won't make it to the next Avengers I don't think. I think Tim nailed it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Didn't James Gunn go to Lee's house and film like half-a-dozen or so cameos for future films?
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Didn't James Gunn go to Lee's house and film like half-a-dozen or so cameos for future films?
                                Think so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X