No announcement yet.

Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh episode minus the Doug and Andy stuff. I hope they start to focus more on that, because I just don't give a shit about Nancy anymore. She's turned fully into a moron at this point.

Did like that Isabelle went back with Celia. That should make for some funny bits.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This episode was worth it for two reasons:

1. Senor Flippy-Flops and the Mermex
      2. Introducing Julie Bowen as the greatest MILF ever. She's still smokin'.

I'm surprised Nancy didn't bone El Mayor in the office. I guess she really will wait until the second time she meets him. This is getting close to encroaching on the Grey's Anatomy "the lead character is worthless, focus on the support instead" territory.

Comment

I loved the Senor Flippy-Flop bit!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Haha, yeah. Did you see the preview for the next episode? Nancy's getting spanked by him.

Andy + Doug being coyote's is going be awesome.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK AT THE ENDING

Mind fuck

Comment

The lube part??

Crazy episode... Nancy got that ass smacked good! Poor, poor Shane.... that must have been hard to find out that for all those bunk bed rocken night's he was looking at photos of his mother! Silas got a piece of that yoga ass.... didn't need to see his ass!

It was good to see the valley characters return!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Whos got the first season I can barrow...Looks interesting.
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

This is a kick ass show and you must watch.... sorry I dont have any seasons on dvd.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Ok, so let's see:

Nancy and Scarface have issues
                    Silas is very clean shaven, especially his ass
                    Shane masturbating to his mom? WTF.
                    Doug joining the Minutemen? Awesome.
                    Roy being gay? Didn't see it coming, but I don't see it working into the story. Seemed kind of gratuitous.
                    Nancy's nude photos: NICE
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yes, let's see more of Nancy's photos and less of Silas and Roy ass!

Comment

Nice... Nancy finally got laid and showed us some boob! Celia is one crazy tweaked out bitch, and is it just me or has she gained some weight.

Cheese house is now the dope house!

Comment

Not a bad episode. Of course Nancy was gonna fuck the mayor. Silas may be biting off more than he can chew with his new fling. Shane pulling prison rules in the schoolyard was great. Celia is gonna get fucked. And Andy as "Moses", "Let's go somewhere less rapey" was fucking fantastic. I say fuck everyone else, and let's have a show with Andy and Doug. I could easily watch that.

Comment

Andy and Doug are the shit! Now what the hell is going to happen with Andy and the coyote

Comment

Celia has definitely packed on the pounds. They've been pulling out all the pregnant lady tricks to hide her belly. But is she knocked up or just hitting craft services too hard?

El Andy and Senor Flippy Flop need their own spin-off.

Comment

Nancy needs to smarten up already.
                                "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X