Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart: The Devil or just a fucking store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Hughes, should we have a seperate thread for Wal-Mart?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Wal-Mart: The Devil or just a fucking store?

BAM! Discuss.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

A Big Chain Store thread? I suppose. But then I can espouse my thoughts about feeling weird walking into a American Eagle. And how you can't see shit in a Hollister.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Holy fuck, I feel like I just time warped.

Also worth mentioning. Wal-Mart: Home of the $5 dvd bin.

Comment

EXACTLY. Shit, they are also notorious for putting things out way earlier than they should.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But I can honestly say we shop Target way more than Wal-Mart. I'm pretty sure Lesley and I have only been in Wal-Mart 1-2 times in the last two years.

Comment

Not to mention digging through that pile makes me feel like an 1840s prospector. In fact, I dress like one when going Wal-Mart and yes, I do the little crazy dance when I find something nice.

Comment

Comment

Although I'm in love with our Super Targets we have here. They have a kick ass grocery section. So I can grab some steak and crab legs and pantyhose and lube and have a killer weekend.

Comment

I don't understand all the hate with Walmart. They fucking cater to you, the fucking customers. And in regards to their treatment of employees, unless you've fucking worked retail, stick a fucking cock in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

Rob is correct, though. Walmart gives people opportunity when nothing else is available.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Please note that Rob is the one wearing the pantyhose.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Although I'm in love with our Super Targets we have here. They have a kick ass grocery section. So I can grab some steak and crab legs and pantyhose and lube and have a killer weekend.
                          Nice.

As far as that Documentary is concerned, you will see the terror they caused in Ohio. There's some depressing stories about how they literally decimated the local economy of some small towns. I recently bought an elliptical machine at Wally World. After last night I am proud to say that was my last purchase there ever. I will spend a few extra bucks to buy my TP at Target or the grocery store. Plus Ed was on point when he said that there isn't but like 2 Wal-Marts in our area. Not worth the trip for me.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            I don't understand all the hate with Walmart. They fucking cater to you, the fucking customers. And in regards to their treatment of employees, unless you've fucking worked retail, stick a fucking cock in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

Rob is correct, though. Walmart gives people opportunity when nothing else is available.
                            This is not true, watch the Documentary. Fuck retail, I agree...it is all shit. But Wal-Mart falsely markets themselves as a great company to work for. Billions of taxpayer dollars go to supplement Walmart employees. Most of them are on some type of welfare or medicaid. It is sad. Watch the doc, let me know your thoughts after.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'll admit that I am not a fan of Wal-Mart because of some of their business practices in the past. But I've heard that they are really cleaning up their act recently - plus, with this economy, less people will be boycotting them.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                Please note that Rob is the one wearing the pantyhose.
                                I don't think anyone here thought any different. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X