• Show
Clear All

• What's up with X-Men: Supernova?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      What's up with X-Men: Supernova?
      I can't get a clear answer on it. Which has me scratching my head, as literally everything else in the X-Camp leaks like a sieve.

Hell, the rumor mill had Janelle Monae reading for Domino roughly an hour after she did it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And, of course, who is coming back among the First Class actors... besides McAvoy?

Spoiler: LOGAN-LEVEL SPOILERS HERE! 
        Not Lawrence.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          And, of course, who is coming back among the First Class actors... besides McAvoy?

Spoiler: LOGAN-LEVEL SPOILERS HERE! 
          Not Lawrence.
          Hoult confirmed for TV and film.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I know it's a stretch....but aaaaaanything on Twin Peaks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
              I know it's a stretch....but aaaaaanything on Twin Peaks?
              Shockingly...nothing. But, my Showtime reach is incredibly limited.

Comment

• Well, I've waited 25 years. I might just wait till May.

However, what's the rights issue regarding F4? Any truth to the rumor they pop up in Avengers? Or basically anything Avengers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  Well, I've waited 25 years. I might just wait till May.

However, what's the rights issue regarding F4? Any truth to the rumor they pop up in Avengers? Or basically anything Avengers!

If things go incredibly in Marvel's favor, the F4 could be back by Avengers 3.5 or 4 or whatever the fuck they're calling it. But, that means the rights actually lapse and FOX doesn't get nutty.

Still, it's an insanely incredible effort to run the table to make it happen.

Possible? Very much so. Happening? 50/50

Comment

• Zazie Beetz (Atlanta) is going to be Domino for Deadpool 2 and X-Force. Out of left field, but decent casting.

Comment

• I get to see all the new star wars toys packages. Saw a set today involving Snoke, Finn and Rose. It looked like the end of Jedi almost.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I get to see all the new star wars toys packages. Saw a set today involving Snoke, Finn and Rose. It looked like the end of Jedi almost.
                        Y'know, Ari will never leave you alone until you post pics. Which you can't, 'cause new jerb + non-disclosure stuff = legally safe and happily employed Rob.

Comment

• Who the hell is Rose?

Comment

• Exactly.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I do not know but shit was going down on this packaging. Also had some new looking crimson guards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Exactly.

Is that what they're calling mystery woman that hangs with Finn?

Comment

Working...
                                X