Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Do it.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:37 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Same.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Single player is a lot harder than I remember.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:42 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha, yep. Once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. I'm a little over half way through the single player now. But now I'm back at the JBA compound, and I hate those levels.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Right meow!

It is different than the original xbox version. Levels are different. Hate to admit it but I've had to go to gamefaqs. I get impatient.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Right meow!

Did I mention its different? What a tard.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:52 AM
feels good man

Haha. check out the guide on IGN for it. Helps when you get stuck.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Right meow!

Will do.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:01 PM
feels good man

I got so fucking lucky on the Shanghai mission. Wasn't spotted once. And I wasn't even trying. I know for a fact that if I did try to get that achievment, I'd go crazy. Nothing better than getting it by accident.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Right meow!

Frustrating when the guards stay somewhat alerted even though you've gone away and come back without making any noise. Grrrrrrrr....
Old 05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
feels good man

I kill everyone I can find.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Right meow!

Well there is that. But what about your stealth rating??
Old 05-07-2009, 12:15 PM
feels good man

Fuck my stealth rating. Haha.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Right meow!

time?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:33 AM
feels good man

I got on, but noone else was on. Damn time zone differences! haha
Old 05-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Right meow!

Tried to hang but couldn't make it.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:17 AM
feels good man

It's cool. We'll definately get a game going this weekend at some point.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Right meow!

Didn't even get to mess with single player that much. Worked late then Dad came over, then it was late.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Right meow!

Single player is making me angry.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:00 PM
feels good man

What level you on?