No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She absolutely stole 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE as the bad girl in it. She went so far as to make that film essential viewing.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      She absolutely stole 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE as the bad girl in it. She went so far as to make that film essential viewing.

She's pretty great, but that movie was an ass abortion.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Count me in on the Eva Green fan wagon. Like Matt said, she's ever bit the MVP for Penny Dreadful as the Dinklage is MVP for Game of Thrones. The seance scene she did was so... damn... good. And creepy as fuck.

Like Billy said, hotness but has this subtle, sinister streak to her, like she's a couple of steps ahead of you and she's gonna make you her bitch when the moment suits her. And you'll thank her for it.

So looking forward to seeing her in the next Sin City flick.

Comment

• Gotdamn. 2 episodes left of OITNB. This season has been on fucking point. SOOOO GOOOD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Eva Green is pretty much the hottest girl on the playground, after she took the second hottest girl and smashed her fucking face in with the tether ball and beat your ass in four square. Unfuckwittable.
            Good William is correct. I have no idea how Bond was able to get any poker playing done.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Good William is correct. I have no idea how Bond was able to get any poker playing done.
              Because he's Bond, James Bond.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                nein, nogoodski, aucun

I mean I've heard of these things but she's not jumping out at me. I keep confusing her with Eva Mendas.
                Eva Mendes is fucking bleh compared to her, kid.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• FARGO last night. God DAMN.

If the finale sticks the landing, this will be right up there with BREAKING BAD in my book.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FUCK. Forgot to watch last weeks Fargo still. Need to try and do that tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Gotdamn. 2 episodes left of OITNB. This season has been on fucking point. SOOOO GOOOD.
                      I do hope they have the good sense to kill it at Season 4. While people keep talking about how they'd like to see the Litch without Piper, I don't buy it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        FARGO last night. God DAMN.

If the finale sticks the landing, this will be right up there with BREAKING BAD in my book.
                        yeah, this week was BRUTAL. I really can't believe this show is as good as it is. Sure, there are a lot of good people involved so it's not going to be terrible but, man, every single one of them is on their A game. That scene in the diner? What.

Comment

• Would I like Fargo if I thought the movie was just ok?

Comment

• yes, yes you would. I enjoy the movie but it's not at the top of any lists. The show however is fucking great.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Will do as soon as it hits Netflix.

Comment

• Yeah, I enjoy Fargo the movie but it's not near my top of Coen Bros list. The series is incredible. But don't hope for Netflix, probably going to be Amazon Prime.

Comment

Working...
                                X