• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    CGI, a car battery and a shovel.

Richard Griffiths is dead.
    That was the joke.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I feel the same way. Some of the evidence from that link I posted at the top of the page is pretty damning. But the planted evidence and coerced testimony are so outrageous that both guys should've had a mistrial at the very least. It's totally messed up.
      yep. I don't think either of them are totally not guilty but at the very least a new trial should be given to them.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At this point all of the evidence is so fucked up and tampered with how do you possibly give them a real trial?

Comment

• Not sure I wanna watch this. It'll only lead to anger.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            OH MY FUCKING GOD THE END OF EPISODE FOUR HOW WAS THE CASE NOT IMMEDIATELY THROWN THE FUCK OUT
            YEP. It's literally jaw-dropping.

Just wait until you see it addressed during trial! Fuckin' BULLLLSHIIIIIT

Comment

• So, anyone else is liking The Expanse?

Cause episode 4 was the fucking BOMB. For those who thought it was a bit slow, well, we finally got ship-to-ship rail gun battle, and Battlestar Galactica can fuck right up. It's what I loved about that series: while being space opera, it's still damn close to what space battle would realistically be, at least compared to all the others in most mediums, be it book, movies or TV series.

And Thomas Jane and his haircut are killing it.

Spoiler: Very mild spoilers that might excite you 
              Can't wait to see how the body horror stuff is gonna come out later on....

Comment

• We've been DVR'ing THE EXPANSE with the idea of binge watching it later on. I've heard it's pretty damned great, and I happened (by pure luck) to see some of that space battle the other day. It was pretty damned awesome.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I gotta catch up on Expanse, I love the first book, but I probably won't until the first season is done.

And I am on episode 6 of Making a Murderer. SO PISSED.

Comment

• Have you read the rest? Cause it is killer, and non-redundant. Shit, book 5 is outstanding.

And I'm officially avoiding that Murderer thing.

Comment

• You need to watch MAKING A MURDERER, Martin. It's blowing up the internetz right now.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Nah, it's just gonna make me really angry. I know myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Have you read the rest? Cause it is killer, and non-redundant. Shit, book 5 is outstanding.

And I'm officially avoiding that Murderer thing.
                          Naw, my friend is actually their literary agent and she sent them to me. Just slow to get to them.

Comment

• I watched this ridiculous reality show last night called Superhumans on FOX. Most of it was ridiculous, but some of these people were legit awesome. The way some of these people's brains worked blew my fucking mind. The guy with the stereoscopic eyesight was mind blowing. Like dude had to look at two patterns that were the exact same with over 18k colored squares on it. Then he had to be blindfolded. Then the host randomly changed 3 squares on one of the patterns and this fucking guy (from like 30 feet away) totally was able to pinpoint the exact 3 squares that were changed. Fucking incredible.

Also, Superstore is legit fucking hilarious. The sex doll this week had me rolling.

Comment

• Holy shit.

If this is true, then it's a bombshell for MAKING A MURDERER. It definitely provides ammunition to get Steve Avery a new trial.

http://www.today.com/popculture/maki...-system-t65161

Comment

• I thought that was basically known and was said in the doc? That's the impression we got from it based on the guilty/not guilty verdicts.

This whole thing is a cluster.

Comment

Working...
                                X