Michael's Review of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael's Review of the week

Michael's Review of the week should be your first stop when you want to find out about new statues, figurines, and more. I've been an avid reader of his site for years now and as I'm currently being advertised on there, I figured I'd make a thread. I know Ari reads this site, and I'd be surprised if Nerdious didn't (as you keep your statues in the box!!!). Eitherway, I'd recommend checking it out and make sure to click on some of the advertisers on the sides as they have some good deals.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Michael's Review of the week

Also, this is probably one of my favorite features he had on his site:

http://mwctoys.com/FEATURE_101104a.htm

It's insane. I had a few of those figures and I posted them in the toys thread, but goddamn.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i used to have lisa and the first two tru treehouse of horror exclusives. man, those toys were fetching from 50-200 bucks at one time. it's a shame they just went extinct cause they were pretty awesome toys. especially the treehouse of terror sets. now, i just have boxing homer, itchy and scratchy, and bartman.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

My Simpsons B-Characters collection
        [img width=900 height=506]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8694/dsc00710sc6.jpg[/img]

[img width=900 height=506]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/355/dsc00711jt4.jpg[/img]

Comment

yah... totally did not have as much as you. i just went after the shortboxed figures and the ones i really wanted, e.g. itchy and scratchy. i wished i picked up a ralph figure when they were still out... "go banana!"

Comment

I have a Ralph figure. But I opened him. I also have the school bus that you speak of.

Comment

school bus? what school bus? are you talking about das bus?

Comment

Oh I thought you meant the School Bus when you mentioned "Go Banana!" Cause that's what the mini Ralph on the bus says when you press his head down.

Comment

what?! i didn't know that. gah... i wished i had known that back in the day. would have picked them up. lame. so lame. kind of makes me wish they didn't stop making them.

Comment

They were pretty sweet. All those ones I have come from the "Great E-BAYathon of 2002-2004". I was on a rampage in those days on E-Bay. And I just reactivated my acct.... o_0

Comment

haha i remember that. freakin probably spent a good $500 on toys during that time. i still have my ebay account though... only for cgcs, rare games, and toys/statues. i freakin saw a rare prototype version of mother or earthbound zero, if you will, but didn't bid on it because i wasn't sure on its authenticity.

by the way i love michael's review on mignola's black and white batman statue. i bet he didn't think its value would bacially triple when he rated it at 2 stars. i'm just glad i picked up three when i had the chance. buahahahaha.

Comment

Disco Stu for the win...I went crazy on ebay for a while. I was buying shoes though, a way more expensive hobby.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

And I'm back on top of his little advertising widget. Here's hoping for some more downloads and members.

Comment

Working...
                          X