No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like the title. Do 'THE BOURNE WHATEVER', don't go the Rocky Balboa route.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Bourne movies didn't do much for me and I still hate they made Bond more like him.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bourne and TMNT wons best trailers last night.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Missed the Bourne trailer, but honestly...meh. I liked the other ones(including Renner) and I like Matt Damon, but they just need to stop.
          Turtles looks fun, but I should probably watch the first one before seeing the second. And Megan Fox needs to disappear.
          Totally stoked about ID4:2. I may be going by myself since Nathan is kinda meh about it.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The ARG for 10 Cloverfield Lane has started.

I love this kind of shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That stuff is awesome but I never have the time to help figure things out. I'm always playing catch up so I just wait to read everything once it's all wrapped up.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LKPghZ5cc_E?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rad

Comment

• That looks really good. Has anyone here read the book?

Comment

• That looks fantastic. Thematically, it kinda reminds me of SNOWPIERCER.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Right? I thought the same thing Matt. I like what I'm seeing of Irons in this so far.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RXMp9fBomJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• FUCK YEAH

Comment

• I haven't seen either of the first two PURGE movies, but I saw bits and pieces of the second one and, I have to admit, it looked pretty good.

And Frank Grillo is the man in everything. Glad to see that his star is finally ascending.

Comment

• the first movie is not good. The second movie is awesome thanks to Grillo and not pussying out.

Comment

• Aways down for some Purge stuff, but that trailer probably saved me the price of a ticket. Once again, a trailer seems to give away the whole freakin' movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X