X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRANG, YOU GUYS.

KRAAAAAAANG

Comment

• I couldn't give a fuck about TMNT, but that trailer looked awesome.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All the movie trailers were great. I was really surprised by the Apocalypse clip.

Comment

• Turtles, YEAH! Bourne, YEAAAAH! Jungle Book looks great for the family. And X-men could be good. COULD BE.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking KRANG. Ok I might be on board for this new turtles movie even though I didn't care for the last one at all. Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, Casey Jones AND Beastie Boys is a potent mix.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5VpUTb3Ex_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g5K0lKrebqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• looooooks awesome

Comment

• So fucking excited for Bourne.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IhdJkFH7K38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• heck yeah.

As for Bourne, I'm confused. I thought Renner was the new Bourne?

Comment

• Renner was a fill in character that went through the same program. He was the threat of "we'll keep going and not pay you guys! oh wait nm that was shit plz come back"

Comment

• So is this a reboot?

Comment

• No? It's the fourth Bourne movie. Forget Renner ever happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X