New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Oh God there were quite a few moments in Creed where the tears flowed.
    Yeah I ain't gonna lie. It got me a couple times real good.

Comment

• gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hateful Eight is incredible. It's really goddamn long, just shy of three hours, and it's totally a play. So be ready to sit and pay attention.

Comment

• Yeah the play vibe is noticeable from the jump. I won't say it's one of his best but I enjoyed the shit out of it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bridge of Spies

It's pretty good, but you know what you're in for. A Spielberg crowd pleaser. Hanks being clever and smooth. "We are all the same."

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jbZIyXNRxos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uItrpKy8UZI?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GDT is doing Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark ?

totally in.

Comment

• Cloverfield sequel of sorts? With Mary Elizabeth Winstead, no less? How did I not hear of this?

Comment

• Was just going to post that. I'm in. I hated Cloverfield thanks to the camera work, but this looks super interesting. I love Goodman.

Comment

• That trailer is awesome. I am on board for Goodman and MEW.

Comment

• Interested.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just found out today that there is a third Bridget Jones movie coming out this year called "Bridget Jones' Baby". Ummm, how they fuck do they plan on explaining Zellweger's face transplant? Also, Anderson, has there been any scuttlebutt as to what happened to her? Was it a face lift gone wrong or something? Cause I sure as shit don't believe the "healthier living" line she tried to pass off.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm gonna go with the explanation that she's Darkman. It makes more sense imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X