No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no interest to see Interstellar now after hearing from people, but I'm being forced to see it thanks to Lesley's lady parts' obsession with McHeyHey.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I have no interest to see Interstellar now after hearing from people, but I'm being forced to see it thanks to Lesley's lady parts' obsession with McHeyHey.
      It's not a bad film. It's definitely a solid B. But could use a lot of tightening up at the script level, which would help with the length of the overall picture. That said, peoe saying it's the new 2001 should get their head examined.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I have no interest to see Interstellar now after hearing from people, but I'm being forced to see it thanks to Lesley's lady parts' obsession with McHeyHey.
        Seriously, it's two and a half hours of awesome shit and incredible space scenery. Just the ending.

Comment

• Jesus. I'm just wondering if it's worth my time. I don't have much, and Wick and Fury are calling me too...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've come around a bit on INTERSTELLAR. I processed it all weekend and had a nice discussion about the film with my wife...she hasn't seen it, and my description of the film intrigued her enough that she now wants to see it for herself. As such, I plan to take her to see it this weekend if time allows.

But yeah, this has greatly risen in my estimation over the past 48 hours.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm that asshole that actually enjoyed Skyline. Now we get Frank Grillo and the dudes from The Raid for the sequel? Sign me the fuck up.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm part asshole. It's so retarded it becomes good. BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Comment

• I want Iko Uwais and Mad Dog to go full silat on these aliens.

Comment

• Would be amazing. I also hope they spend a bit of time with Eric Balfour's new alien body and him fucking shit up. That's what I really liked. It was a neat idea.

Comment

• So, what's the buzz on DUMB AND DUMBER TO? Is it as good as the first one?

eta: Nothing out there for reviews yet...not a good sign, probably.
                      Last edited by Matt; 11-11-2014, 09:46 AM.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I maybe need to watch Skyline again because I don't remember anything other than Turkelton was a famous rap guy in a fancy apartment.

Comment

• he wasn't a rap dude, he owned his own SFX company. racist.

Comment

• What's insane is that the aliens are pretty fucking tough in Skyline, so it makes total fucking sense that the 2 mains from The Raid would go mano-a-mano, hand-to-hand combat with them fuckers. Also, bring the good alien back like Rob said.

Comment

• Would rather just have THE RAID 3.

Comment

• Yes, but meanwhile....

Comment

Working...
                                X