No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Doom looks like Dr. Schlub. Already getting a vibe this new FF is going to tank hard.

Comment

• Looks like a 3rd degree burnt victim with a mask. Pass.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Stretch.

I have no idea what this will be like, but I want to see the fuck out of it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Extraterrestrial

SO FUCKING IN. I dug the first Grave Encounters. This looks stupid but fun. Plus, THE IRONSIDE.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PAvug-z7lqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That looks like it could be fun.

Comment

• Whoever is in charge of color correction these days needs to be slapped around.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PAvug-z7lqM" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                  I like it so far. But yeah, lay off the fucking color correct Hollyweird
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am excited for Chaotic Neutral Ted's Bogus Adventure, teal and orange nightmares notwithstanding.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw TMNT today. It's not good but it's entertaining. The camera tricks get excessive but, to it's credit, you can at least still follow the action. And the action is pretty good. The turtles work well as a team and are always fun to watch. The fight down the mountain was great. Oh, and Will Arnett's character makes a mustard and Parmesan cheese sandwich.

Comment

• I would take out all those a-holes if they hurt my beagles, too. I look forward to Ted's transformation into Liam Neesons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PAvug-z7lqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          That looks pretty great.

Comment

• new trailer for V/H/S:Viral

Can't wait. Dug the shit out of the first two, and I want to see more of that hot chick with a demon fupa.

Comment

• Awesome. I really liked the first two. Looks like this one is going to have a lot of supernatural scares but I hope there's a least one psychological story in there, like the honeymooners from the first one.

Comment

• DEAD.
                                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IDQDJ5YpRHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, Lizzy Caplan as a CIA Agent?

Comment

Working...
                                X