No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES first teaser trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzeFFsKEt4
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• eh, still don't give a fuck about Middle Earth. But after the second flick, I do give a fuck about this series.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JzcYyzCZdiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES first teaser trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzeFFsKEt4
        skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

• I still haven't seen the Desolation of Smaueueug but that new Hobbit trailer is really good. Looks like it's going to be lots of big-ass armies fighting.

Comment

• DESOLATION is the goods. Vast improvement over JOURNEY.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              eh, still don't give a fuck about Middle Earth. But after the second flick, I do give a fuck about this series.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JzcYyzCZdiM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              Second movie was certainly an improvement.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UVOpfpYijHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New Interstellar trailer looks amazing.

And not at all what I was expecting.

Comment

• People can bitch all they want about Nolan, the man's a master.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XwTf3xiBG28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will I see this in the theater? Doubt it. However, I did laugh a few times and I'm not even a fan. I dig the stylized CG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UVOpfpYijHA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                          Looks cool.
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          New Interstellar trailer looks amazing.

And not at all what I was expecting.
                          I'm so gonna sex that movie. Like right in the butt.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XwTf3xiBG28" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Will I see this in the theater? Doubt it. However, I did laugh a few times and I'm not even a fan. I dig the stylized CG.
                          I'll see this just to watch my kids laugh.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uJfLoE6hanc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

amazing

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/article/unauth...capture-207937

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yADoJjCtmOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X