No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm normally the guy that likes everything. I just can't get excited about these when I've been burned so many times by similar looking things.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I get that.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        You know I normally love the things you love, Rob. Just not on this occasion.
        That is actually pretty much correct. Which is weird that they are doing nothing for you, but I understand where you're coming from. Even if I get burned a ton I still hold out hope that the "new" thing will be awesome. I think it helps that my short term memory is shit. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          That is actually pretty much correct. Which is weird that they are doing nothing for you, but I understand where you're coming from. Even if I get burned a ton I still hold out hope that the "new" thing will be awesome. I think it helps that my short term memory is shit. haha
          Rob: I wonder if slamming my dick in this Fiat's car door will feel good.
          (slam)
          Rob: Man, that hurt. I'm going to hold out hope that it'll feel better if I try it in a new car though. Hey, here's a Lexus!
          (slam)
          Rob: Man, that still hurt. I'm not going to give up, though. It's gotta feel good at least once, dammit. Hey, here's a Ford!
          (slam)
          Rob: FUCK!!!
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "You must spread some rep..." DAMN.

Comment

• "'Pussy Wagon', huh? Well, alright!"
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RIFqHn_Ul0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep, I like it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now you're talking. That looks pretty damn good to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    "'Pussy Wagon', huh? Well, alright!"
                    A++++++++++

Comment

• FRANK looks great. Fassbender is so good in basically everything.

http://www.slashfilm.com/giant-fake-...el-fassbender/

Comment

• fuck yeah it does.

Comment

• How's Grand Budapest Hotel?

Comment

• if it's like other Wes Anderson films I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              if it's like other Wes Anderson films I don't care.
                              I would agree, but I love Fantastic Mr. Fox and really enjoyed Moonrise Kingdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                How's Grand Budapest Hotel?
                                It's such a Wes Anderson film, but it also tries to break away from the typical conventions of one.

That being said, Ralph Fiennes throws down so hard in this that it might be one of the best movies he ever makes in his life.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X