No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaw is hit or miss for me. Taylor is my favorite artist with Kelly in second place. Tong can go either way. It's either awesome or it's shit. There is no middle ground. I dig Jock a bunch if only for my amazing The Thing poster I have.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and yeah, that Guardians LP was my first real "Stout" and it's a fucking mess. IT's like a high schooler drew all over his History folder.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like Jock's Thing better than the Struzan, if I'm being honest. And I've noticed the same thing about Tong. Generally he's great but once in a while there will be a thing I thought he'd nail and it's just "uh, what?"

Comment

• I don't need an overpriced Freddy Krueger cardigan, right?

Comment

• I was totally gonna buy that until Lesley said it looked way more Christmasy than Freddy. Now I can't unsee it.

Comment

• and yes I know the colors are the same. But she's right. Since it's not the full sweater it justl ooks like a red and green cardigan you'd buy at Target.

Comment

• Fuck me, that Rocketeer print is amazing. GOTDAMN.

And the Mulholland Drive is next level.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also just got sent a message from an artist I follow on tumblr and I guess he's sending me a one of a kind print since I've been sharing his shit and what not. Woo!

Comment

• That's awesome!

Hoth is sitting in my car right now. It's taking everything not to run home and crack open the tube.

(Stout Goonies is mostly garbage, as usual)

Comment

• The only good thing about it was the note scale on the back. The rest was uninspired garbage like the rest of his prints.

Comment

• Yep. My eyes couldn't roll hard enough with all the "genius" and "master stroke" comments. C'MAAAAN.

Comment

• woot. My Fury Road print shipped finally. YAY!

Comment

• and I should my amazing NOES commissioned print in hand in a few weeks hopefully.

Comment

• Awesome! The Rocketeer showed up today so I'm excited to get home and roll it out. No shipping on Fury Road yet but I guess they select random order numbers for the inserts so I'm keeping hope alive for one of those sketches. Three in 2700+ is pretty shitty odds, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X