No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my shit all over. The only print she doesn't like is my first Blood one so I took that down until I can hang it up in my cave.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as Anderson. Every time I bought a poster last weekend she asked me "where are you going to hang it?" Somewhere in the one room you let me decorate, lady, dang!

If I ever decide to let go of Bogus Journey you're the first guy I'll contact, Rob.

Comment

• awww yeahhhhhh
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was spoiled by a couple quick shipping trips. The tracking page shows the Batman vinyl sitting at Austin USPS since last Friday. I've received the past few orders like two days after getting the shipping email. WTFFFFFF.

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

• Estimated delivery date: 9/11. No update since 9/5. WHERE MY SHIT, POST OFFICE?

Comment

• It's 9/11 man.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NEVAR 4GET

Comment

• Fuuuudge, LOOPER vinyl dropping when I'm out of town. BOO.

Comment

• Mondo? And When? I can try to PB for you.

Comment

• Yeah, Mondo. Tuesday, the 23rd according to this blog post.. This one is allegedly going to be very limited, probably because of the packaging. The slipcase is a burlap sack they blasted a hole through.

Comment

• Well I'll try my damnedest

Comment

• I put it on my calendar. Hope I can snag you one.

Comment

• You are the King, sir. It's probably better to have a PB than trying to sneakily check my phone when I'm supposed to be instructing a ground fighting class.

Comment

• I'll try my best man. Fingers Crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X