No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because I just saw your request and I'm not sure what Lesley grabbed. I can measure it today. I want to say it was a 11x14
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I appreciate the confidence fellas. I've a lot of work to do.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        because I just saw your request and I'm not sure what Lesley grabbed. I can measure it today. I want to say it was a 11x14

COUCH PRIVILEGES REVOKED

thx bro looks good in the same frame, gonna steal that

Comment

• Yeah, I was looking at Target last night. I think the 11x14 floating frame would work just right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            I appreciate the confidence fellas. I've a lot of work to do.
            Dude, that michael myers you drew for me and anything like that would make dough. SO MUCH DOUGH
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You get that Gambit his morning, Rob?

Comment

• haha no. I'm not spending 60 bucks on that shit. I got the handbill for free from the mondo group and I'm fine with that.

I refuse to spend money on these portraits.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• haha no. I'm not spending 60 bucks on that shit. I got the handbill for free from the mondo group and I'm fine with that.

I refuse to spend money on these portraits.

Comment

• I agree they're too expensive. My resolve will be tested when Spider-Man drops, though.

Comment

• WOO JURRASIC PARK VINYL.

Comment

• I WILL HAVE IT.

Really wish the amber was with the JC Richard art, though.

Comment

• Blerg, he frame I got for that DMB print (maybe the same frame Rob got) is like 3 mm too short on the long side. So annoying.

But Upstream Color showed up today and the metallics are really nice.

Comment

• yeah, I had to slightly push a corner in a bit to get it to fit since the poster was 12x36 but the frame I got was 11.75x36

Comment

• So, yeah, that's the same one I got. I might just have to work on it a little. I almost want to take an x-acto knife to the top edge but I know I'd fuck it up.

Comment

• Yeah, I couldn't find a 12x36 frame ANYWHERE that wasnt' online and wasn't ridiculously over priced.

Comment

Working...
                                X