X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I fucking ADORE Dishonored.
    Also love it. What a great surprise. That and Wolfenstein were 2 great titles I expected nothing out of.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      GTA online is down
      of course it is. I haven't even downloaded the patch yet haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hotline Miami 2

Requires soooooo much twitch skill. I think this would be better on the PC, with keyboard and mouse. I mean, it's how I played part 1 and I was still kind of garbage of it though so maybe I am just garbage at part 2 as well.

Comment

• I want Cities Skylines. Apparently you can build up huge dams and destroy them and flood your city and kill thousands. YES.

Comment

• It looks sweet, dig that you can mod it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hotline Miami 2

Requires soooooo much twitch skill. I think this would be better on the PC, with keyboard and mouse. I mean, it's how I played part 1 and I was still kind of garbage of it though so maybe I am just garbage at part 2 as well.
              I'm still working on the first game and, yeah, it almost seems like a fighting game sometimes in that you need to know which frame of animation to hit the button on. I die a lot. At least it's pretty fun and the music is rad.

Comment

• Cities Skyline

It's a modern Simcity 4 with full mod support. I am in love. Only $30 too.

Comment

• Continued playing games from my backlog. Played Blood Dragon. It was hilarious. More Far Cry fun.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Cities Skyline

It's a modern Simcity 4 with full mod support. I am in love. Only $30 too.
                    Have a week off and am absolutely terrified if I buy it, I will lose this week to building and Wrath of Godding stuff and not get any convention work done.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• convention work? Oh shit.

Comment

• A few friends and I have decided to throw money down on a table at Heroes. I need time between sessions for printmaking and printing my shitcomics to sell.

It may or may not be a good idea at the moment, but why wait?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want to buy some original russ work dammit.

Comment

• Which is why I slam my head against the desk sometimes, as most of my recent page output has been strictly digital.

I should just play Cities Skyline.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I want to buy some original russ work dammit.
                              Yes
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Yes
                                Thirdsies.

Comment

Working...
                                X