• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    DUNT SHEWT IMMA HOOMAN
    Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    -ITS OVER.
    -NO. I HAVE TO FIND MY BROTHER.
    -YOU'RE RIGHT. THIS IS JUST.. THE BEGINNING.

awww yeeea
    I read these and instantly hear the game. GOD RESIDENT EVIL 2 IS SO AWESOME.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I read these and instantly hear the game. GOD RESIDENT EVIL 2 IS SO AWESOME.
      Fuck yeah it is.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I remember beating it and being pissed about never needing the second disc, and playing it again trying to do different things thinking I would open second disc content. When that didn't work I just tossed in the second disc and OMG WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I remember beating it and being pissed about never needing the second disc, and playing it again trying to do different things thinking I would open second disc content. When that didn't work I just tossed in the second disc and OMG WHAT IS THIS MAGIC
          Please esplain.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Because he wasn't done until that Playstation asked for the sweet second disc injection.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Please esplain.
              You played the other character with the second disc.

Comment

You played the other character with the second disc.
                Oh shit that's right.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Destroyed Yawn last night in RE. About to head underground into the tunnels now.

Took some screenshots:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Digging Rogue Legacy on the Vita. Hard as balls. Fun as fuck.

Comment

• I got into Rogue Legacy on PC, but dipped my toes back in on PS4. On PC it was odd and hitched up every once in a while, but I think ultimately I am not that good. I hit a wall where I needed more gold to upgrade than I could get before dying.

Think I will get Sunless Sea and Darkest Dungeon this weekend.

Comment

• It occurs to me I wouldn't really want to play through myself but I would have watched Rob do an entire run on RE1.

Comment

I got into Rogue Legacy on PC, but dipped my toes back in on PS4. On PC it was odd and hitched up every once in a while, but I think ultimately I am not that good. I hit a wall where I needed more gold to upgrade than I could get before dying.
                            Ya dun goof'd
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Digging Rogue Legacy on the Vita. Hard as balls. Fun as fuck.
                              Weeks of my life were sacrificed on the altar of Rogue Legacy.

So many dead giant and dwarf offspring.

I regret nothing.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                It occurs to me I wouldn't really want to play through myself but I would have watched Rob do an entire run on RE1.
                                I have been planning on doing it live for BDRcade soon. I'm going through it a few times on my own to get the feel for it so it's not boring to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X